Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im so over being a mom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 82 Replies
Im just OVER it! I can't even find the energy anymore to deal with my 2 year old. She is constantly screaming abs crying for no reason, spitting, biting, hitting, being so mean to her little sister. I can't even discipline her because she will laughand hit me and I refuse to spank. She is destroying our house by peeing all over. Shes been potty trained for over 2 months and in the last couple days she won't even fo in the potty and just goes in her pants for some reason. I dint know what to do and its gotten to the point that when dh is home ill pretend to be sick so I can go lay down and not deal with her our I'll go run errands
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM
4 moms liked this

I know you're "against" spanking, but maybe you should try it.  if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.  it won't kill her and it's not abuse.  It won't traumatize her either. 

As for the wetting everywhere, make her smell how horrible it is.  My mom did that to me.  Of course, she also spanked me if I needed it.

colbys_mom
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Im sorry hun. It really is hard, I know the feeling I dont want to spank and my son thinks im a joke. I feel like that a lot. You just have to get through it hour by hour. Day by day.

snapple_180
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Wow...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM

A) she is 2 - that's what they do B) She is probably adjusting to the new baby it's a huge change maybe hug her a little more and make it be known that baby isn't more important.

singlemom1208
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe it's time to try the spanking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areyouatroll
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Maybe you should do some yoga or run.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:49 PM
No I would never do that...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah just stick her nose in it....ugh...

Quoting Anonymous:

I know you're "against" spanking, but maybe you should try it.  if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.  it won't kill her and it's not abuse.  It won't traumatize her either. 

As for the wetting everywhere, make her smell how horrible it is.  My mom did that to me.  Of course, she also spanked me if I needed it.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:49 PM
I think you should give spanking a try
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Her sister is almost one though...?

Quoting Anonymous:

A) she is 2 - that's what they do B) She is probably adjusting to the new baby it's a huge change maybe hug her a little more and make it be known that baby isn't more important.

bri2011
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Either u shld consult with her peditrician for a behavioral analysis or she's wanting attention and doing bad things on purpose. If u are concerned she needs a lil bit of help contact ur local help me grow program, she may qualify to do an early childhood development program a couple days a week. U kinda sound like u wld benefit from mommy breaks. 2 yr olds can be trying sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)