Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My niece is a disease spreading whore ETA!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
I recently found out from my niece that she has herpes. I understand a lot of people have it so I didn't judge her. But then she tells me that she refuses to tell the people that she sleeps with because 1- they won't fuck her, and 2- she doesn't want her reputation trashed! She says that she insists they wear a condom but they take it off. She also told me she's a prostitute and makes people leave they underwear on because she has them all over her pubic area. Well her insurance won't cover valtrex, so they gave her a generic that's taken 3x a day but she bitches about taking it that much, then takes more because her outbreak is really bad. Said that her skin is breaking out from it, and they also have her only 30 and no refills. So I offered to go with her to PP to ask some questions about the prescription and maybe see if she can take something else because her skin is breaking out from it. When we get there, they said they had tried to call to cancel because the dr would be out till next week, but they could send we to the office that's half hour away and she had a temper tantrum. Mind you, she's 22. I told her I would take her there, then she bitches about having to wait 4 hours. So we go somewhere so I can pick something up, and she gets really bitchy with me for no reason! I told her to deal with this like an adult and not a 3 yr old and she didn't reply. She said 'yea, I'll just keep my mouth shut forever, I think I'll start now.' then ignores me!!! I've done nothing but try to help her. I called her insurance company to get a list of providers and she's convinced they'll never send it to her. She thinks doctors just point and laugh at her, I swear she has the mentality of an angry 10 yr old. Idk what to do about her, she's disgusting and she's spreading disease. Vent over.

ETA Let me just add that I don't know who she sleeps with, and I would tell them if I did. I tried helping by going to the dr with her. Everyone knows she's a prostitute but it can't be pinned on her. If there were more I could do then I would, but the only proof I have is from her telling me, which she would deny if anyone asked her.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
areyouatroll
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Wtf
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2hadley
by Heather on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Omg
DaLordsMezNger
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Does she know its against the law to not tell her partners?

Eta I guess its not illegal. It should be though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Ughhhhhhh
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:02 AM
I told her but she doesn't care because she got it from someone who knew he had it. She's more cOncerned with her reputation (which isn't much) and getting laid. It disgusts me.

Quoting DaLordsMezNger:

Does she know its against the law to not tell her partners?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:02 AM
What the hell is she thinking pardon my language
thefiregoddess
by Optimus Prime on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Thats gross. I guess she doesnt know she can have the shit sued out of her for that.

Seriously. In some states its also a crime. A bad one.

She probably has a secondary infection like syph if her skin is like that.

If shes a prostitute.. call the cops and anon report her. Its best for EVERYONE, including her so she can get some treatment. Mental AND physical.

ltmana
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Dear god. O.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roardiva
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Eeeeew!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Everyone knows what she does, cops included. But they can't catch her doing it. I've told her she can get sued for knowingly giving someone a disease like that, but she truly doesn't care. She even had a fit because my primary dr couldn't make an appt with her because they don't take her insurance! Ashe thinks that no place will and she will never find a place that will. And she wanted to make a psych appointment there. If things don't go her way, then the world must be against her

Quoting thefiregoddess:

Thats gross. I guess she doesnt know she can have the shit sued out of her for that.

Seriously. In some states its also a crime. A bad one.

She probably has a secondary infection like syph if her skin is like that.

If shes a prostitute.. call the cops and anon report her. Its best for EVERYONE, including her so she can get some treatment. Mental AND physical.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured