Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I say f*** too much.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

like way too much....my son can't talk yet but i'm worried hes gonna pick it up quick. i can't stop D: AHHHH FUCK!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:55 AM
I said fuck to my DS today outside his Catholic preschool. Yep. I felt awful. He kept asking the same question over and over. I answered him at least 20 times while trying to get him to sit still to buckle him in. He kept insisting I was wrong. And it just slipped out! I felt awful. He said oooohhh! Mommy said a bad word!

I apologized, but still felt terrible!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetangel_x2
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:57 AM
My ds says "oh shit" all the time!! Super cute too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpicyMommaKitty
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Yeah, I feel ya, it used to be my favorite word till my son stubbed his toe and yelled "Fuck!!" I don't say that anymore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I've said " are you fucking kidding me?!" and "ugh I fucking hate this shit" outloud at least 3x each today
Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:57 AM
I swear like a sailor. Oh well. My kids know better than to repeat it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:58 AM

lol, just wait until your ds says "my fucking zipper won't zip up!!" then you'll laugh your ass off and try to be more careful or explain that he can't swear when other people are around

reesesami
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:59 AM
I do too. It's terrible and probably extremely unattractive but I can't stop! My daughter is 8 and knows that she is not allowed to use that word, though.

What's weird is that I can filter it when working and being out in public. But since I'm so careful when out, it's like my brain makes up for it when I'm just at home. It's like I have a certain number of fucks I HAVE to get out in a day. It fucking sucks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:59 AM

how do they know better? how did you teach them that? i'm trying to tell him "do as i say not as i do!!!" haha

Quoting Sarina.c.c:

KelissaMaye
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:00 AM
Me too. My baby isn't born yet, so im trying like hell to stop. Lol.
Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:07 AM
They are mommy and daddy words and little kids are not allowed to say them. Worked for me lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

how do they know better? how did you teach them that? i'm trying to tell him "do as i say not as i do!!!" haha

Quoting Sarina.c.c:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)