Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

teen mom Farrah commits suicide

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Has anyone heard/read/seen anything about it?

I keep trying to read an article but since im.in the hospital my phone keeps acting crazy.

Can you post any clicky links

Thanks ladies! I hope shes still doing ok. Lil Sophia needs her Mommy.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Replies (41-48):
JustFox
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:38 PM
She didn't commit suicide he commented in her book that she thought about it and then got help. This was after he baby's father died
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennsmith326
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I will be going to hell anyway so laughing about this wasn't what pushed me over.

Quoting -42-:

Quoting LovelyJay512:

There are claims of her "TRYING" to commit suicide. The way she "TRIED" to kill herself was drowning herself in the bathtub...

Am I going to Hell for busting out laughing?

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham admits to suicide attempt, drugs and alcohol

Teen Mom” star Farrah Abraham may have shared her life as a struggling teenager on the “MTV” hit show, but her upcoming book “My Teenage Dream Ended” is about to be released in two weeks and it shows a completely different picture of her life as a teenage mother. In fact, according to a new “Wetpaint Entertainment” report published on Aug. 1, Farrah reveals that things were not as pleasant and fun as shown on the show. In fact, Farrah is now revealing a much darker side to her life that includes drugs, alcohol and a suicide contemplation.

According to the report, Farrah gave an interview to “InTouch” where she dishes on her struggles as a teenage mother. Fans know that Farrah had to raise Sophia on her own, because her boyfriend Derek Underwood died in a car accident before Sophia was born. All of the stress and frustration had “Teen Mom” star Farrah Abraham contemplating suicide by drowning herself in the bathtub. “All I could think about was killing myself,” she reveals. “I figured I would drown myself in the bathtub — that seemed like the easiest way to go.”

In addition, Farrah admits to doing drugs and drinking alcohol after Sophia was born to deal with the stress of being a single teenage mother. This wasn’t shown on MTV’s “Teen Mom.” Farrah reveals how she turned to drugs and alcohol for temporary relief. “When I drank, I’d be happy for 10 minutes. When I got high, I’d feel a sense of nothingness for about an hour. But in the end, my negative emotions always came rushing back,” she explains. In the end, Farrah got therapy for her issues and she is learning how to deal in regards to Derek’s untimely death and sharing the story with Sophia.

Farrah’s book comes out Aug. 14 and will reveal other secrets that Farrah has not shared on the show, including how she is dealing with her clinical depression. Will you be picking up a copy?

With light and love

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:42 PM

She did not commit suicide, therefore your title is incorrect.  Do you know the difference between the two?

Quoting Anonymous:

Nah.. No reason.. The title is what my.post is about correct? Yes

Quoting thetrollcat:

I think you should edit your title OP, considering you have no FACTS she committed suicide.

mstkn.identity
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Doubtful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Haven't seen anything .....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyJay512
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Lmao, maybe but if you do I'll see you there.

Quoting -42-:

Quoting LovelyJay512:

There are claims of her "TRYING" to commit suicide. The way she "TRIED" to kill herself was drowning herself in the bathtub...

Am I going to Hell for busting out laughing?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwblake2011
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:06 PM
I googled as well and this link showed up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)