Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need all of your wisdom and advice.

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:01 AM
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just found out today I am having a girl. I have 2 boys. Any words of wisdom or information on daughters you have would be great.

my husband's first reaction was "crap, now I have to buy a shot gun". Haha.

For Moms who have both, do you think there is a big difference in parenting the two?

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PepperWillow
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:02 AM

its a girl

PepperWillow
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM

dancing

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:05 AM
2 moms liked this

Run!! You have about 12 years left of your life. I adore my dd but ten boys would be easier than her sometimes. 

Xanbuttsmom
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I only have a boy but being a woman with a boy yeah I think there is a big difference... Even baby girls are extreamly sensitive. My SO brother and gf and their 10 months old live with us. I told SO if I ever pop out a girl I'm gunna put her back in until she comes out with a penis lol...Kidding!

It sounds to me like you are about to embark on a crazy adventure... Best part she will have two awesome big brothers to beat up anyboy who breaks her heart :)

nolo82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Congratulations!!
Shot gun and a shovel are great investments :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:06 AM

I should also say congrats! Mine is so moody lately I want to run away one week out of every month. 

SpicyMommaKitty
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Congratulations momma! I have a boy and a girl. And I tell you what, the girl was a hundred times easier than the boy has been, so far. lol My dd is 11 and my ds is 7. Right now though, I think she is going through some hormonal changes and I am ready to pull my hair out but up until now it has been a breeze! I agree with dad though, get that shot gun ready! lol ;)

ltmana
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:07 AM
Yey!! Congrats!
I have a little girl :)
There's no such thing as too many headbands! And don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:07 AM
Lol my dd2 is a princess. And she tells you if you weren't aware. Practice cute hairstyles now. Mine won't leave the house without her hair done and a bow :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Get a couple of shot guns (long barrel and sawed off barrel), metal and wood baseball bats, start collecting metal poles/rods (purse size). 

Girls are great while they are young BUT they are hell on you when they hit puberty. 

Boys are wild when they are young and will run you ragged but they are great once they hit pubery, lol

Damned if you Do and damned if you Don't.......get use the phrase, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)