Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Murderers

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I've been watching Dextor (show about a murderer) and was thinking how weird it would be if you personally knew a muderer but didn't know they killed or

If you could kill and get away with it would you?

I would to some child rapist/molesters I personally know
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Dextor is a serial killer, ( much more than a murderer) and most are highly intelligent and don't get caught unless they want to. No, I would not kill. I have Catholic Guilt. I would have something like that haunt me for life, even in self defense!

Megan11587
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 6:54 AM
I could kill someone to protect my family but other than in self defense, I couldnt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 30, 2012 at 6:55 AM

I went to school with one. He is in prison now. I have known one personally in highschool. He also is in jail. It is really freaky when you knwo people like that. Both caught me by surprise I would have never thought they were into all that.

Megan11587
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 6:55 AM
There is a book called The Stranger Beside Me and the author was friends with Ted bundy and was involved in the investigation of his murders. Very cool book
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:00 AM
i personally knew mike bargo the mastermine behind the seath jackson murder, he hung out in my neighborhood, the two underage kids (kyle and amber were my neighbors) and charlie ely where the murder took place lives 1street over from me. I however didnt know the soto boy, but to go along with your question in self defense i would to protect my family i wouldn't do it just to do it no!
lovehimforever
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:03 AM
Its dexter. And I love that show gives me some great ideas! Lol

I don't think anyone that I personally know would be smart enough to be a secret murderer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)