Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Had Sex with My Baby in the Bed! - Coffee Shop Confessions

Posted by   + Show Post

It's late at night and you and hubby are frisky but baby's in the bed sleeping - what do you do? If you're like the mom in this week's episode, you get busy with baby right there!

Do you think she crossed the line? Would you ever do this?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (111-120):
keelemommy2012
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Me and my husband did....we did it on the floor while our daughter was in bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sanajn
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Thats crossing the line for sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Idk how you can even get horny with a kid next to you!
Freaking disgusting!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
That's uncalled for and totally unacceptable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Sep. 1, 2012 at 12:25 AM

oh come on u girls act like u've never did it with the baby in the middle of it all ya u remeber being prego and doing it does that count?pregnant belly

TGOLD1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 12:52 AM
Not for me
toybar02
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 4:47 AM
Ive done that before, we were in a hotel ( family trip) there was only one bed in the room, there was a mix up with our rooms but the baby was sleep and I just leaned on the foot of the bed, the baby was at the top
Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Sep. 1, 2012 at 6:09 AM
Your story is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. But I hope you had fun making it up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, not BS.

Happened in 2005.

Apparently you were reported for having sex while they were awake.

Or your state has a jacked up law.

Either way cps has no say so where or when you have sex as long as your children aren't awake & you're not having it knowing they are awake.

(example - they're playing, your having sex)

If they could then. a lot & I mean a lot of parents are in serious trouble. Think how many kids walk in on their parents?

There's always a risk your child will see you if they're old enough to walk.

If you are getting Buck wild & not trying to prevent them from swing you then Thats a whole other thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

BS, i had CPS called on me because our kids were in our room. They told us we better not be having sex in there with the kids present or we could lose them. Our sex life consisted in anther room not with our kids present. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmfao @ all the over dramatic cps lovers.

Its not like the child was awake or crawling around under them.

With a king size bed hell the child could be on one side & them on the other.

The child doesn't have a clue what's going on.

And if any of you are stupid enough to get wild enough to roll over on your child & forget they're there then you definitely have more issues to worry about.

Do you all seriously think back in the day when parents & children shared rooms much longer that the parents didn't have sex?

And for the ones screaming cps. Stop wasting their time.

I had dfcs called on me once by my bil ex he had recently broken up with & we were her targets to get revenge on him.

The cps worker came to do a check & guess what all 3 of my kids slept in my room. At the time they were 4,3 & 6mths. Her exact words were "Guess with all these eyes you have to make sure you stay well under the covers or let your virginity be reinstated."

I asked her, We try to go in the living room or bathroom but its not always easy so should I worry I'm damaging my children for life even if we're super quiet & wait till they're sleeping?

Her reply-" no you're fine just hope they don't wake up because you'll have fun explaining that!"

I asked could I get in trouble?

Her reply-" why? you're not doing anything Criminal & you're making sure they're asleep & its dark. better than some parents would!"

A few days later we went in to sign so they could close the case for false report & she introduced us to the Judge over that jurisdiction & told him my concerns.

His only question- Why aren't they in their own room?

Because we are saving to buy a house & dh's brother & wife live with us to help save.

His reply- Hon if hiding under the covers in the dark to have sex is your biggest worry then you can stop worrying. But you may want to prepare something to tell DS 4 & 3 if they happen to wake up. lmao

They slept in their own beds in our room for a year. :-0 and OMG they're not traumatized & never woke up while we were doing anything.

So what's the difference in them walking in catching you?

I don't think I could enjoy sex while a child was in bed but honestly if the baby woke up do you think its going to know you're having sex??

wifey77
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 6:30 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Sep. 1, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Guilty.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)