Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Had Sex with My Baby in the Bed! - Coffee Shop Confessions

Posted by   + Show Post

It's late at night and you and hubby are frisky but baby's in the bed sleeping - what do you do? If you're like the mom in this week's episode, you get busy with baby right there!

Do you think she crossed the line? Would you ever do this?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (131-140):
mommynac
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Ewwww.
jonnlilithsmom
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jonnlilithsmom:

as long as the baby is safe before/during/after its not a big deal, IMO.... sex is completely natural, and part of a healhy relationship... if you go back in time, just 100 years, it wasn't unusual at all for entire families to live in a single room... think mom and dad didn't have sex?  where the heck do you think the "families" came from in the first place?

get over the hangups people

It's not about the baby being in the room, it's about the baby being in the bed with the parents that are screwing.  You're making this into a different subject than it really is and that does nothing to help. 

if the baby is safe, there shouldn't be an issue... I repeat, get over your hangups

mommy2cristian
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 6:23 PM

don't know why.  you all obviously slept through it.  no harm, no foul.

Quoting Lena-Loo:

Yeah thats just wrong... But my sister did worse. She gave a man (not her HD) a blow job with her son sleeping right beside her and my DD and i sleeping at their feet. I was SSSOOOO effing pissed.

mommy2cristian
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 6:25 PM

We use a towel.  I can't stand wet spots.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's disgusting. 

For those who have done this, who slept in the wet spot?  You, DH or the baby? 

Sweetness88
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 6:31 PM

How about close the kids doors and head for the livingroom. Hell, stand up in the closet or bathroom.

LadyFreeRider
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 6:32 PM
2 moms liked this

I didn't have to watch very far into this one. I could never ever do that. And yes I think she and her DH crossed the line. There would be a big difference if the baby had a crib or bassinet that he/she could have been in while they were getting their grove on. Its just wrong to have sex with your child (no matter the age) laying next to you in the same bed when you're doing it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Sep. 1, 2012 at 6:33 PM

If it's a teeny baby and it's sleeping, I don't see that it's that big a deal. People have sex all the time while pregnant, and the baby is a hell of a lot closer then, than it is when it's sleeping in the bed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 39 on Sep. 1, 2012 at 6:36 PM
I definitely wouldn't. Our children would always be in their cribs in their own rooms. For the times we would have a little one wander in and we just couldn't wait until the next night we would go to the guest room or living room.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on Sep. 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Too young to know what is going on. Mommy and daddy really into each other is fab!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Sep. 1, 2012 at 7:09 PM
...its not illegal to have sex with your sleeping baby in the room.

Just saying...if cps came out for just that then it would be a quickly closed case.

Quoting LilyofPhilly:

Why is it OK to have this post title at the top of the page, but someone gets her profile removed for having an incomplete swear word in it? I find this post offensive. I wouldn't risk CPS showing up at my house by broadcasting bedroom activities with children present either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN