Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Had Sex with My Baby in the Bed! - Coffee Shop Confessions

Posted by   + Show Post

It's late at night and you and hubby are frisky but baby's in the bed sleeping - what do you do? If you're like the mom in this week's episode, you get busy with baby right there!

Do you think she crossed the line? Would you ever do this?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (141-150):
jessw2010
by Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

ummm sorry but that's disgusting! it was definitely crossing a line and border line child abuse!!

jessw2010
by Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

If you have done it and you think that it is perfectly fine, then why did you feel the need to post anoonymously? =)

jessw2010
by Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 8:19 PM
3 moms liked this

I love how 99% of the moms who think it's fine/ have done it themselves, and think the rest of us are being ridiculous for thinking it's disgusting felt the need to post anonymously. lol if you think it's perfectly fine and it's not disgusting, then why don't you want people to know who you are!? =)

kayntayMaMa
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Disgusting and wrong. No. Wtf is wrong with people?
workingmommy87
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I guess it's not the worst thing a parent could do, but I would just move her or we would get frisky on the floor.

ViolentK
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
NASTY
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaDee83
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't understand why it's so gross and wrong. As long as your child is asleep, then what's the big deal? If they start to wake up, then stop! Obviously, if they aren't a baby anymore, then this can present a problem - they can wake up more easily, etc - but we are fooling ourselves if we think that everyone in history always had separate rooms for them and their children and never had sex with the little ones in the bed, even though they came from a family of like, 10.

Quoting jessw2010:

I love how 99% of the moms who think it's fine/ have done it themselves, and think the rest of us are being ridiculous for thinking it's disgusting felt the need to post anonymously. lol if you think it's perfectly fine and it's not disgusting, then why don't you want people to know who you are!? =)

MamaDee83
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 9:41 PM
2 moms liked this

A-EFFIN-MEN. All of this.

Quoting jonnlilithsmom:

as long as the baby is safe before/during/after its not a big deal, IMO.... sex is completely natural, and part of a healhy relationship... if you go back in time, just 100 years, it wasn't unusual at all for entire families to live in a single room... think mom and dad didn't have sex?  where the heck do you think the "families" came from in the first place?

get over the hangups people

hiddenidentity6
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 9:55 PM

i didnt watch the video. How old is the baby?

apinkney
by Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Then I must be the worst mom in the world. Because I know when my children were infants and they woke up in the middle of the night after putting them back to sleep me and their father got a little frisky. I breast fed all my kids so no I didn't put them right back in their bassinet. They never saw me naked or woke up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)