Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Had Sex with My Baby in the Bed! - Coffee Shop Confessions

Posted by   + Show Post

It's late at night and you and hubby are frisky but baby's in the bed sleeping - what do you do? If you're like the mom in this week's episode, you get busy with baby right there!

Do you think she crossed the line? Would you ever do this?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (171-180):
ForeverANON007
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 12:00 PM
We can't have curses on our profile page? But its our page! (and their site I guess)

Quoting LilyofPhilly:

Why is it OK to have this post title at the top of the page, but someone gets her profile removed for having an incomplete swear word in it? I find this post offensive. I wouldn't risk CPS showing up at my house by broadcasting bedroom activities with children present either.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 48 on Sep. 2, 2012 at 12:35 PM
2 moms liked this

they themselves are disgusting for allowing this shit up it is gross it is WRONG it is borderline sexual abuse !

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Do you not see that Admin put this up? That CafeMom made the video? Who did you report it to?

Quoting Anonymous:

REPORTED..this is disgusting

Emilytrademark
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 12:48 PM

And people like you, who threaten people you know next to nothing about and attempt to wreck a family because of your upside down ignorant opinions disgust me. Do you have ANY idea what damage can be done by removing children from their parents over menial crap like this? There are very few situations in which it is better for the child to be ripped away from their parents, and this is certainly not one of them. Get the fuck over yourself. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That is fu****g disgusting. You seriously should have CPS called on you! And you know what? I think I WILL call CPS on you myself! You disgust me!

mommy2cristian
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 1:25 PM

oh well then that's rude if you were awake.  i wouldn't do anything while someone's awake.  i'd think it was nasty if i found out while i was asleep that something happened but not furious.  i just don't think when others are sleeping it should be a big deal.  kids can walk in as well. 

Quoting Lena-Loo:

Sadly no i was at my grate aunt's house with my parents. She would have kicked us out. Not good in the middle of Dec in VA

Quoting mommy2cristian:

don't know why.  you all obviously slept through it.  no harm, no foul.

Quoting Lena-Loo:

Yeah thats just wrong... But my sister did worse. She gave a man (not her HD) a blow job with her son sleeping right beside her and my DD and i sleeping at their feet. I was SSSOOOO effing pissed.

LilyofPhilly
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 1:30 PM

To specify, it was someones username.

Quoting ForeverANON007:

We can't have curses on our profile page? But its our page! (and their site I guess)

Quoting LilyofPhilly:

Why is it OK to have this post title at the top of the page, but someone gets her profile removed for having an incomplete swear word in it? I find this post offensive. I wouldn't risk CPS showing up at my house by broadcasting bedroom activities with children present either.

ForeverANON007
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Ok, I didn't know we weren't allowed. Thank you for the heads up

Quoting LilyofPhilly:

Quoting ForeverANON007:

Quoting LilyofPhilly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilyofPhilly
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Yeah, someone joined and made up the name MuthaF*kinMom, or something like that. She got deleted.

Quoting ForeverANON007:

Ok, I didn't know we weren't allowed. Thank you for the heads up

Quoting LilyofPhilly:

Quoting ForeverANON007:

Quoting LilyofPhilly:

one_on_the_way
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

What the hell...what kind of bed to they have that doesn't move/bounce while having sex....what safety measures did they take to be sure the baby couldn't fall out of bed?  If the baby was already sleeping, why couldn't she put the baby in a bassinet or pack n play?  Just sounds very unsafe.

Lena-Loo
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Yep.. 

Quoting mommy2cristian:

oh well then that's rude if you were awake.  i wouldn't do anything while someone's awake.  i'd think it was nasty if i found out while i was asleep that something happened but not furious.  i just don't think when others are sleeping it should be a big deal.  kids can walk in as well. 

Quoting Lena-Loo:

Sadly no i was at my grate aunt's house with my parents. She would have kicked us out. Not good in the middle of Dec in VA

Quoting mommy2cristian:

don't know why.  you all obviously slept through it.  no harm, no foul.

Quoting Lena-Loo:

Yeah thats just wrong... But my sister did worse. She gave a man (not her HD) a blow job with her son sleeping right beside her and my DD and i sleeping at their feet. I was SSSOOOO effing pissed.

Hyman
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 7:02 PM
We do. I really don't see the big deal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)