Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Had Sex with My Baby in the Bed! - Coffee Shop Confessions

Posted by   + Show Post

It's late at night and you and hubby are frisky but baby's in the bed sleeping - what do you do? If you're like the mom in this week's episode, you get busy with baby right there!

Do you think she crossed the line? Would you ever do this?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (181-190):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on Sep. 2, 2012 at 7:06 PM
While my baby was in bed means the baby was IN bed. It does not say 'I had sex with my baby.'

I can't believe grown women can't figure out the subject of a sentence.

Quoting CheesyKitty:

I agree with her. "I had sex while my baby was in the bed" would be a much better wording.

"I had sex with my DH in the bed."

She did not have sex WITH her baby.

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you not read?

Quoting Anonymous:

The title of this creeps me out, it sounds like you had sex with an infant. Can't you reword it? Really, am I the only one?

CheesyKitty
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Not "in bed" "in the bed"

Did ya skip a word or just feel like making me repeat my self.

Read the first sentence and my sample sentence about a married couple. Tell me what indicates a change in subject from baby to Dh? What changes the meaning other than common sense?

Quoting Anonymous:

While my baby was in bed means the baby was IN bed. It does not say 'I had sex with my baby.'

Quoting CheesyKitty:

I agree with her. "I had sex while my baby was in the bed" would be a much better wording.

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you not read?

Quoting Anonymous:

The title of this creeps me out, it sounds like you had sex with an infant. Can't you reword it? Really, am I the only one?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on Sep. 2, 2012 at 7:18 PM
'the' doesn't make a difference. Anyone with half a brain can obviously tell this means someone had sex in the same bed a baby was in...NOT with a baby.

God. Anything for drama.

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Read the first sentence and my sample sentence about a married couple. Tell me what indicates a change in subject from baby to Dh? What changes the meaning other than common sense?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you not read?

Quoting Anonymous:

CheesyKitty
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
No drama. You were the one being rude about it. In fact you still are. Any one with any true understanding of the English language would see that what I am saying is true. You have to pay proper attention to grammar or things can be easily misconstrued. Did people understand it, yes. Was it the proper wording? No.

Again for emphasis

"I had sex with my baby in the bed"
" I had sex with my husband in the bed"

The only thing that changes the meaning in these two sentences is perception. It has nothing to do with "being able to find a subject."

Quoting Anonymous:

'the' doesn't make a difference. Anyone with half a brain can obviously tell this means someone had sex in the same bed a baby was in...NOT with a baby.

God. Anything for drama.

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you not read?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kathislove80
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Grammar saves lives.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheesyKitty
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Let's eat Grandma!
Let's eat, Grandma!

Quoting kathislove80:

Grammar saves lives.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 49 on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Thats trashy as hell. Either put the kid in another room or leave the room to have sex.
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:48 PM

That title just gets me every time. I have to literally force myself to stop and read the entire thing.

CheesyKitty
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:58 PM
You know what I just realized? The video is titled correctly. It's just the post title that's incorrect.

Quoting Momniscient:

That title just gets me every time. I have to literally force myself to stop and read the entire thing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Right you are. I had to click here just to see...

Quoting CheesyKitty:

You know what I just realized? The video is titled correctly. It's just the post title that's incorrect.

Quoting Momniscient:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN