Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Had Sex with My Baby in the Bed! - Coffee Shop Confessions

Posted by   + Show Post

It's late at night and you and hubby are frisky but baby's in the bed sleeping - what do you do? If you're like the mom in this week's episode, you get busy with baby right there!

Do you think she crossed the line? Would you ever do this?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (191-200):
thatkidsmomkms
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I mean, everyone knows (hopes) no one would have sex with a baby then make a vlog about it. But the wording does cause one to do a double take!

Quoting Momniscient:

That title just gets me every time. I have to literally force myself to stop and read the entire thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 3, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Grow up!.in the same bed....wow!
jessw2010
by Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this

@mamadee83

just because people did it back in the 1800's doesn't make it ok. it was disgusting then and it's disgusting now! it's actually really bad parenting. If you can't control yourself and not have sex with your child in bed with you, then you really don't need to be having children.

Baybeelove88
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:59 AM
No no no no (wait for it) NO! I mean I get what they said about her being a new mom and you have to figure thins out, but I wouldnt even have sex with my kids in the room personally, but I didn't co-sleep either they were in their own rooms from a very early age, I couldn't get any sleep between feedings I woke up to every little peep or shuffle, with the baby monitor I only woke up when they did...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 3, 2012 at 12:06 PM
I think deplorable the CM made this a featured confession!
The parents should have went into another room.
TxBrandi
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I don't see why this is "yuck" or "disgusting", "ewww" or even wrong. Sex is not gross or disgusting and A baby has NO clue whatsoever what you are doing.  At this point, they don't know words or actions and was probably totally asleeep.  I do get why it sounds a little strange, but it's because we are thinking in terms of adults -this is a baby -it doesn't know anything -especially if it's asleep.  It just means that you are able to be totally into each other enough to step out of your "mom and dad" roles for a moment just enough to concentrate on each other -you sneak in a little fun while the baby is sleeping -but you are still "mom and dad" enough that you feel secure that the baby is safe and nearby while you are having a little "fun".   

Some parents would feel guilty leaving a baby in another room (especialy unsupervised on an adult bed) while they were doing something enjoyable for themselves.  If they don't like the baby being alone in a room in a crib while they sleep, they are not going to feel comfortable with the baby being alone while they do that either -in fact, they would feel worse about it. 

Just my two cents.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM

You ladies are a bunch of prudes.  What do you think they did in the old days?  Give me a break...

Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM
I see the side of having sex while child is asleep in the bedroom.. im guilty of it but how is it more hygienic to hump on the table, bathroom or couch... the cooties will be there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Not with the baby in the bed! But I would probably while they were asleep in there own bed (bassinet, crib, ect)
Angela_Barlow
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Not ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)