Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Had Sex with My Baby in the Bed! - Coffee Shop Confessions

Posted by   + Show Post

It's late at night and you and hubby are frisky but baby's in the bed sleeping - what do you do? If you're like the mom in this week's episode, you get busy with baby right there!

Do you think she crossed the line? Would you ever do this?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (201-210):
HezekiahsMom07
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Gross. And the title makes it look like you had sex with a baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaybo
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Sickening, and even worse, dangerous to do when you have such a young baby in the bed with you. Most newborns weigh next to nothing & it wouldn't take much sex activity to cause the baby to fall on the floor.

If I found out who these parents were, I'd report them to CPS in a heartbeat. There's a time and a place for everything & having sex next to your very young baby is not the time. Go have your sex somewhere else mom & dad,  if you can't keep your sex drive on hold while baby is in bed with you, you've got a serious problem.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Yes she did now let me explain I'm a mr. Mom as I was the nurturing provider for our new born. Being a parent is a learning curb it's ok to make mistakes but correct it. You must remove the child before so when you want to feel frisky. As doing so with child in bed forms a bad habit the bouncing can also injure the baby or you can push it off the bed as well. But in bad habit doing it once you'd do it again. Thus as the child gets older would eventually make you subconsciously think nothing's wrong why not you did it before but it will be somthing that will affect the child. At eight months I see no harm done but bad habit. Take the baby and place her in a bed next to you. Or a open structurally sound and lined drawer. (not closed!) but please use a crib or bassenet dressers are so old school there resons we dont use that method much any more. But like I said seperation is a important. Feeling weird about it is a good thing it's the mother in you saying no no" don't ever feel guilty as a parent just learn from it.
Basherte
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Just curious why you would refer to a baby as an it. Makes the baby sound like an inanimate object instead of a flesh and blood human being. 

Quoting Angela198522:

I'd be scared to roll over on it! We get pretty freaky. That's gross tho, go do it on the couch.

Basherte
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I don't agree with that at all. But then me and my DH waited until our son was 6 weeks old and in his own bed in his own room. We had to wait that long anyway due to the bleeding. I personally wouldn't because that kinda squicks me out a lot, but I wouldn't judge anyone that did that. I mean most vanilla sex is quite ummm well, it won't wake the baby up. And that's all I'm saying about that.

Hippie.Gypsy
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:15 PM

If her and her partner are okay with that, then that is up to them.

Personally, for me though, I bed-shared and co-slept...when bed-sharing, there were other places then the bed to do it. The floor, another room even.

Angela198522
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Didn't really notice or think about it. Guess just because I didn't know the sex.

Quoting Basherte:

Just curious why you would refer to a baby as an it. Makes the baby sound like an inanimate object instead of a flesh and blood human being. 

Quoting Angela198522:

I'd be scared to roll over on it! We get pretty freaky. That's gross tho, go do it on the couch.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amber710
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:53 PM
How can you even be interested with the baby right there!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Talliana
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Back in the old days what did you think they did. There was no putting the baby in their separate room so the parents could get to sleep. The baby slept with you for the first few years. If it is the middle of the night and the baby is fast asleep what is the problem? People today stress about the wrong things. 

purplesun38
by New Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 11:11 PM

I have a Tempur Pedic and it doesn't move at all, but I definitely don't advocate what OP did.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)