Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Had Sex with My Baby in the Bed! - Coffee Shop Confessions

Posted by   + Show Post

It's late at night and you and hubby are frisky but baby's in the bed sleeping - what do you do? If you're like the mom in this week's episode, you get busy with baby right there!

Do you think she crossed the line? Would you ever do this?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (81-90):
nontoxic007
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Under 6 months I don't see the problem not much different then having sex while pregnant. It's a natural act and sadly some parents don't get time to make love with an infant in the house. So if baby is sound asleep and you keep it to a gentle rocking I see no harm. When my kids were babies (over 14 years ago) I had the bassinett against my side of the bed because I breast feed and had a fear of SIDS so yeah baby was right there very close to the bed sound asleep. And non of them seem messed up from it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaamore
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Lol..i cant tell you how many times weve gotten busy in the bed with baby.we bedshare and my daughter wont stay asleep very long if shecant feel me there.

Shes 8 1/2 months
TummyTurner
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 4:23 AM
Boom!

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

Quoting HisMommy4Ever:

To all the girls saying "go do it on the couch" or in the bathroom (whatever the case)....what if you don't have your own place and you rent a room? Ur stuck in your room.....THINK. Not everyone has their own place.

I'd you can't afford your own place, why would you be having babies in the first place?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dshady1
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 5:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I have done this before with my oldest child but I felt so distrubed afterward that I never did it again.  Now that I'm older I honestly think it is wrong and still disturbing lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Boom-...or not!! Because I know factually that some ppl who rent a room CAN afford their own place.example 1- house is getting new roof,or getting damage from a fire fixed,and it's going to take more than a week.well they'd most likely rent a hotel room. Example 2-my brother got a divorce,ex moved out,he sold house,and rented a room until he found the house he was ready to buy,example 3-I rented a room when my baby was born and stayed there waiting for income tax to move into the 3bedrm apt I'm in now,example 4-one of my close friends ,an army wife,well her and her dh were renting a room,(before they got married) best friend rented the next room and best friends ex gf rented third room.so it was pretty much a 3bedrm apt and they all shared kitchen,bathroom,etc.and my friend got preg ,her man got deployed and she stayed until he came home,then they moved.and one more example-my dh's stepdad is now older,works hard manual labor six days a week,he is a widow(idk the term for a man who lost a wife,is it the same,a widow?) well he has a boss who is also a landlord and he offered widow a room,well an efficiency,with everything included even wifi cable etc,and it was just him so of course he took it.but all these ppl can/could've afforded an apt but for their own reasons didn't have one at one point.so,#clears throat# I do believe that's BOOM to you lol

Quoting TummyTurner:

Boom!

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

Quoting HisMommy4Ever:

To all the girls saying "go do it on the couch" or in the bathroom (whatever the case)....what if you don't have your own place and you rent a room? Ur stuck in your room.....THINK. Not everyone has their own place.

I'd you can't afford your own place, why would you be having babies in the first place?
Melanie420
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:04 AM
We would wake our baby up if we did that, we usually just go to another room if our son is already in the bed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beingme75
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Ehh, Ol well, I'm guilty..who cares?..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 9:08 AM
What do you do? Move the baby to her crib, or you and your husband move to a different room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I think it is wrong to have sex with the baby in the bed. I think it is okay if the baby is in the room(younger that age 1) and in a crib or playpen sleeping, but never in the same bed.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 9:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting iamcafemom83:

What do you do? Move the baby to her crib, or you and your husband move to a different room.

Go to a diffrent room, heck even move to the floor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)