Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Had Sex with My Baby in the Bed! - Coffee Shop Confessions

Posted by   + Show Post

It's late at night and you and hubby are frisky but baby's in the bed sleeping - what do you do? If you're like the mom in this week's episode, you get busy with baby right there!

Do you think she crossed the line? Would you ever do this?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (91-100):
Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Ive done it before.

RatedRMomStar
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Good lord.. this is bad bad bad...

Come be fierce with us! 
Fiercely Real Moms of CM
http://www.cafemom.com/group/117560

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:02 AM
We had spoon sex under the covers with baby in the bed. Big deal.
cklamour
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:05 AM
I giggled and then said ewwww at the last statement. Mental image was disturbing 😝

Quoting Anonymous:

That's some serious mommy multi-tasking, knocking boots and rocking baby at the same time...yeah I've done it. Shrugs. Not like I squirted and he jizzed on them afterwards.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:15 AM

totally done it..and none of my children remember it, knew about it, or are scarred. whatever. guess what parents did back in the day in those log cabins?! yep, sex with the baby in the bed. sometimes more than one

trekkiechic
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

this is offensive and ridiculous. Anybody who would do that is disgusting and this should not be posted.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

How do you even get a hard on with a kid there? There are other rooms,hell there is a floor right there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Just go somewhere else sex is not that serious that they couldn't get there a**  up and do it somewhere else it doesn't matter how old the child is.

DylansMommyXo
by Daggy on Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Disturbing .. I've done it while ds was asleep in his crib in our room but never while he was in the bed!
ajclark9476
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Guilty. When our daughter was very small and could in no way know what we were doing. She was also sleeping, obviously. We were also very conscientious of her presence and kept it very discreet and tamed.

I realize this is a sensitive topic for many...but, my opinion is doing this is only offensive if you make it so. Having wild and freaky sessions with a baby in the bed...c'mon people, have a little couth. But, I also think that some of us might need a reminder that our child wouldn't be here without that act, and it can be a very beautiful, meaningful act. To be completely honest, just the love for our child, and the gratefulness to each other for her, can cause romantic feelings. Again, just have some tact.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN