Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What were your pregnancies like?

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:42 PM
  • 27 Replies

Poll

Question: What were you pregnancies like?

Options:

Enjoyable

Some good, some bad

Miserable

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 45

View Results

I hate being pregnant. I have been sick the entire time. If I had known pregnancy would be so shitty I would have just adopted. I throw up constantly, every day, everywhere. I just want to die. Ive got less than 5 weeks to go and then I will be done. Sorry hubby but this is going to be my first and last pregnancy. I just cant do it again. I finally got on prescription anti nausea medicine and it makes me all dizzy and disoriented. Every time the baby moves I want to barf. I don't understand how some women say being pregnant is the most enjoyable time of their life. I seriously never want to do this again, it sucks so bad.
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mickstinator
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I had very healthy, relatively easy pregnancies. 

I hated being pregnant. 

NichelleB07
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Miserable, all 3. I hate being pregnant! 

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM
My first one was horrible. I had morning sickness all day until 6 months, then I had the worst heart burn, it made me throw up a few times. I had awful head aches and cramps. Plus I gained 100lbs.
But I'm doing it all again =]
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM
The only things I liked about being pregnant.

1. Feeling them move

2. The actual baby.

Everything else was miserable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:45 PM
My pregnancy was ridiculously easy. I did not get sick once, no swelling, baby and I were super healthy, just overall completely easy with nothing to complain about. However, I hated it. Being Pregnant sucked. In the end tho, it was totally worth it, and I cant wait to do it again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keisha613
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I voted enjoyable.  I've had 5 and loved every second.

chryssiecakes
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:46 PM
I sympathize with you. I lost weight during the first 3 months because of the nausea and constant everyday all day vomiting. I also got those nausea pills but they did make me drowsy. Which was great, I slept so well and the pills either stopped my nausea or it was a pleasant coincidence but I was one happy girl. Rest of the pregnancy was easy and enjoyable. I miss being pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Some good things, some bad things.

First pregnancy I miscarried.

Second one. I had horrible morning sickness till 4 months. I got a reprieve till 8 months when my hips started popping every time I stood. I was in a lot of pain by then just to keep moving. I didn't go into labor naturally so it was an induced labor.

Third one: I was older. 32 really sucked being pregnant. Every joint hurt by 6 months. Good news is I never had even a day of morning sickness. Bad news is again I didn't go into labor naturally, and because he was larger, we decided the best thing to do was a c/s.

April620
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Quoting atyou:

The only things I liked about being pregnant.

1. Feeling them move

2. The actual baby.

Everything else was miserable.

I feel like a terrible person for it but honestly I'm the sickest when she's moving around, especially when trying to eat :(
ashleywright88
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine was awful. I was preggers with twins, I ended up with gestational diabetes (on insulin), a weird pregnancy rash called PUPS all over my body, and my left eye was really swollen, right along with my friggin nose. It was awful. I was so grotesque lol. And I had to go on bedrest at 24wks because I was 3cm dilated, but I made it to 38wks without taking my own life....I survived lol. Some how. I hated it!

I hope things get better for you Momma. I know its hard but five more weeks will be over before you know it! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN