Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WWYD if your dd came home like this *warning* *hurt toe picture*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 97 Replies

And almost no first aid was given at school? Her (former) friend kicked her and the teacher told my dd that she deserved it. the girl that did it got no punishment at all. I cleaned and bandaged it up and will be taking the picture to the principal tomorrow

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Warning in the title please
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Take her to an urgent care facility and have the school pay for the medical bill
Amyinthesky
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I would be going to the school and having a nice long talk with the teacher, principal and the girls parents.

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:11 PM

OUCH! Was she sent to the school nurse? Why did the teacher say she deserved it? In need more to this story. I would be pissed.

ashleywright88
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh no, my ass would be up at the school right now. That could easily have gotten infected without proper care. And why the hell would a TEACHER say she deserved it? No kid deserves to be bullied. 

angie729
by Ruby Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:12 PM
2 moms liked this

She deserved physical abuse from another student??? Thats a new one on me. I would be pissed. Not sure if I would be more pissed at what the teacher said and no punishment for the child who did this or about lack of first aid.

ramita
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Why did she kick her? in school no matter what happened both parties involved got sent to principles office...unless ur dd did something mentally/physically harmful to this other girl then the other girl definitely should be in trouble
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DarkSoloKnight8
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:13 PM
I be going off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinkies911
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Why did she "deserve it"?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenB36
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:14 PM
3 moms liked this
we need more details. Almost no first aid means they did do something. I'm not taking sides until I have more info.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured