Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

homemade dildo stuck help!! i got it but noww

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 583 Replies
I'm so embarrassed to even think of going to the ER. I was extra horny and all wet and slippery and my husband is at work right now. I have no toys so I went with the next best option. I started using a glass cup, its not too tall and not too short and its kind of wide. I've gave birth vaginally to 5 kids so I'm not too tight down there but somehow I got too in the mood and let it slip right out of my hand. Now I can't get it out!!
I'm home alone and nobody to help me. I tried stooping and even tried digging in there for it but where my vagina is so wet it jus slides when I try to pull. What can I dooo???!???

Here's what's happening now. I laid on my back and opened wide in front of the fan. After awhile I was completely turned off anyway so I got more dry, then I stuck my hand in there where the glass was clinging to an I started moving it around a bit an just tryin to get a piece of it to lift up after I played around with it for awhile a part of it came up and I jus pulled as hard as I could. I heard a pop sound.
Idk if I brought down my period or anything but I looked in the mirror and it just looks like a big hole. I wish I coulda show you guys its so disgusting to look at. Now I'm bleeding non stop I'm on the toilet and where the blood is just draining it sounds like I'm peeing. It starts and it stops. I guess it brought down a really heavy period. I know hubby will be mad he won't be able to get any when he comes home.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LampPost
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:56 PM
20 moms liked this

Well at least it wasn't a soda can. Those things explode like no tomorrow.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:57 PM
5 moms liked this
Squat, bear down, and push? Idk....good luck though.
alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:57 PM
I honestly have no clue. If you can't get it out you need to go to the er. Then invest in toys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM
27 moms liked this

sidneyb
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Sparkle
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Um try to grip it with a rag????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crysrey1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Lol no clue!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chryssiecakes
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Ah! This post is so weird. lol Good luck with that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM
19 moms liked this
Give birth to it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM
I tried pushing like I was giving birth and still nothing! I can feel it when I put my hand in but its just so slippery I can't get it out. My pussy has a good grip on it. My mom has my kids for the night and I don't even wanna ask her all she would do is laugh

Quoting Anonymous:

Squat, bear down, and push? Idk....good luck though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN