Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Confession: I'm the worst daughter ever :'(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I don't even know where to start :'(

My dad raised me since I was 2ms old. I found out he wasn't my biolagical father when I was 5 or 6yrs old. I remember that day very clear. He was crying begging my mom not to tell me. He never ever treated me any different from my other siblings. I remember the first day I threw it in his face that he wasn't me real dad. I remember his face expression :( I knew it hurt so bad! My mom handed my siblings & I over to my dad when I was 11. I have 2 older brothers who are also not his biolagically but my younger sister & little brother are the only ones who are his biolagically. CPS got involved because they found it stranged that he would take in kids that weren't his :( He fought for us. He proved them that he could provide & take care of all of us. We had a huge argument again a year ago & I said it again (that he wasn't my real dad). I hate myself for doing that! I wish I could take it back! :( He doesn't deserve that! He helped me raise my 1st DS & has been there for me when I needed him the most :( seein how skinny (never seen him like this) & how much all this other stuff going on is taking a toll on him... I wish I could kick myself! I just want to make sure he's taken care of & never work another day of his life. I want to buy his own house so he can live peacefully. Have his own car. I love my dad! I know I've been an ungrateful, selfish, cold hearted moron! I hope one day he can forgive me :(

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:40 AM
so why did ya fight?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:41 AM

:( Have you told him you're sorry?

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:44 AM
I'm sure if you just apologize he'll be more than happy. And spend more time with him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilpep100
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:44 AM
Telling him all of that would be a good start though. Parents get it, kids go through phases. The older we get, the more our eyes are opened to things like this.
I remember hating my mom briefly, I regret that with every bone in my body. I'm glad we grew closer before she died, but you can't have the time back. It's best to clear the air sooner than later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:46 AM

write him a letter, apologize, and tell him how you really feel. You can make this right. Good luck. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:47 AM
Long story short...

He held my DS hostage. Had my sister try attack DH while holding our 2nd DS. She attacked me (I was pregnant with my 3rd DS at that time).

Quoting bustybee:

so why did ya fight?
Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:47 AM
People don't realize how hurtful words are...you are right, what you said was unkind, especially with all that he has done for you. You need to find a way to apologize and make him understand you know how deeply this has hurt him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:48 AM

this

Quoting Derari:

People don't realize how hurtful words are...you are right, what you said was unkind, especially with all that he has done for you. You need to find a way to apologize and make him understand how deeply you know this has hurt him.

MrsJHoward
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:48 AM
Just tell him your sorry and didnt mean it. He will forgive you that's what parents do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:48 AM
Yes, but he has said that he no longer believes I'm sorry :(

Quoting Anonymous:

:( Have you told him you're sorry?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)