Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my body hates me...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have gallstones... And no insurance so I am stuck with them, I have horrible loose stool and I throw up constantly.
I am over weight, very over weight. I can not lose weight for anything. I can't even eat anymore because of my gallbladder and I still gain weight.
I am so sick of living like this!
My bones ache, my muscles hurt, i can hardly lift my kids.
I want to cry all the time, and do cry a lot. I have tried anti depressants and they made me gain more and felt shittier. Gah....
Sorry, venting.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 31, 2012 at 5:20 PM
Replies (11-15):
Lynnster327
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Sorry to hear that makes me appreaciate my health so much more. I hope they can find some type of cure to end all your pain :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2012 at 5:45 PM
I've had this two years... It sucks, I have been to the er, they give me morphine and send me away with a narcotic script. That's all.

Quoting miss_lisa:

I went untreated for almost a year because of no insurance before I wound up in the hospital. When I had a gall stone attack I struggled to breathe and actually almost passed out at my grandma's house. My mom was there and rushed me to the ER. They admitted me and scheduled me for surgery. I didn't want to, and because we had no insurance I got some nice fat bills a few weeks later.

rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 5:45 PM

That's horrible.  No one should have to live in pain like that.  So sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 31, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Thanks! I was very healthy until I had my second kid. All down hill from there lol

Quoting Lynnster327:

Sorry to hear that makes me appreaciate my health so much more. I hope they can find some type of cure to end all your pain :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 31, 2012 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Try these, my mom used natural remedies until she could get on her insurance through work. Hope you feel better. :(

Olive Oil Remedy

• Take 4 teaspoons of olive oil and mix it with the juice of half a lemon. Add to this mixture 1 clove of peeled raw garlic that has been crushed and chopped. Drink this concoction on an empty stomach every day for a month. Remember that natural remedies for most ailments take longer to work effectively than that of traditional allopathic medicines.

Apple Juice

• Drink 1 cup of apple juice twice daily for one month. The apple juice destroys the gallstones by breaking them down to virtually nothing so they can be passed from the body painlessly. Eating a balanced diet containing moderate amounts of fat is recommended to keep gallstones at bay.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)