Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I do not feel sorry for him...

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:49 PM
  • 34 Replies

I was watching Inside Edition about this teenage kid that passed himself off as a doctor due to a clerical error sending him ID cards.  He donned scrubs and did physical exams and even CPR for two minutes.  He was convicted.  His mother was crying and so was he. If my kid did something that dumb, I would be upset yes, but I'd expect him to do his time and get it over with. That was just dumb. People know you can't do that. His prank could have hurt someone.  I'd be upset with my son but I would not feel sorry for him. You do something dumb and break the law, you will pay the price. I love you as my kid no matter what, but you will take responsibility. He did this for a week.  He knew this was wrong.  

Here is the link to a news story about it.  I do not know how to make it clicky.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/trial-continues-florida-teen-accused-impersonating-a-physician-assistant-article-1.1147026

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnjalisMommy07
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Omg! What an ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:51 PM

He seemed to think he was all that and a box of cracker jacks with the prize. I'd be mad if I found out this kid treated me or my child!

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:53 PM

And get this, he has done it before:

Quote:

When he was 13, Scheidt was kicked out of a volunteer program at another hospital when he pretended to be a nurse, records show

AnjalisMommy07
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
He impersonated a physician's assitent and it said a cop as well? Jesus.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angeline
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Thats weird. But he was pretending to be an assistant , and they thought he was a student. I wonder why he wanted to do that. The article said he also got I trouble for impersonating an officer and a nurse when he was 13
Wtf
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:56 PM

And regardless,of who let it happen he knew it was wrong. The biggest indicator is that he has done this before.  And he has impersonated a police officer as well.  But he wants to say "well they gave me a bade and I never told them I was a doctor, just that I was a "student".  Yes, they thought a medical student in the least who have privileges. And if other witnesses are correct he passed himself off as a Physicians Assistant. With the fact he has passed himself off as medical personnel before and a police officer, I do not believe him. 

AnjalisMommy07
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:56 PM
His defense attorney said people thought he was a student but a real doctor said no, he said he was a PA but couldn't answer basic questions about patient care.

Quoting angeline:

Thats weird. But he was pretending to be an assistant , and they thought he was a student. I wonder why he wanted to do that. The article said he also got I trouble for impersonating an officer and a nurse when he was 13

Wtf

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Y'all all posted while I was typing away, LOL. In any case, my kid would be in deep yogurt, not just from the courts but also from me and his father.  

ex1975ty
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:58 PM
bump

AnjalisMommy07
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Yep. He needs help. He obviously likes having power over people and that type of person is scary.

Quoting Thelmama:

Y'all all posted while I was typing away, LOL. In any case, my kid would be in deep yogurt, not just from the courts but also from me and his father.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured