Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

first thing that comes to mind when I say...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
NEBRASKA!

I think of the Family Guy episode where Stewey was talking to old redneck farmers about corn...
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Corn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnjalisMommy07
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Corn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:18 AM
Umm..nothing at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isaiahsmomma86
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:19 AM
Las Vegas lol. My poor friend thought Vegas was in Nebraska. And I always think of that any time I hear it lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:23 AM
Dh and I almost came to blows arguing about where vegas was located. He said california. His reasoning was that he had been there before and I haven't. Well, jackass, just cause you happen to be over in that area training in cali doesn't mean vegas is there. Did you not notice crossing another states border?

Quoting isaiahsmomma86:

Las Vegas lol. My poor friend thought Vegas was in Nebraska. And I always think of that any time I hear it lol.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:25 AM
Slow!

When I was in 4th grade we had an assignment to write to a state (it was like to the commerce or tourism board). Well they took forever so the teacher switched me to Texas I had a reply within a week. I finally heard back from Nebraska 2 years later lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lilred57
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:46 AM
Omaha. Thank you Full House lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:47 AM

nothing... absolutely nothing! drove through there once, most boring trip ever

toybar02
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:53 AM
Nothing comes to mind
isaiahsmomma86
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:59 AM
Lol!! I thought for a long time it was in Cali, but I've never been there and I was young lol my friend was like 20, when she said it, and she said it so loud and matter-of-factly... we all had a really good laugh at her expense lol.
Did you pull out a map for your hubby? Lol my DJ and I have had similar arguments about where places are, I have such a poor sense of direction, he's always right and always has to Google map to shut me up lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Dh and I almost came to blows arguing about where vegas was located. He said california. His reasoning was that he had been there before and I haven't. Well, jackass, just cause you happen to be over in that area training in cali doesn't mean vegas is there. Did you not notice crossing another states border?

Quoting isaiahsmomma86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured