Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is it bad that I think Honey Boo Boo

Posted by   + Show Post

Is just not a cute kid at all?  I wonder why her family is setting her up for failure.  It looks like she already has enough of that going on by how she is raised without them adding to it by making her believe she is exceptionally beautiful.  She cries when she doesn't win anything, but she is not cute and very "unrefined". What do they expect?

What is even worse, when she was wearing that flipper in the one episode I watched and she was grinding her teeth all weird, all I could think is that she is that is a glimpse of what she is going to look like in 15 years when she is addicted to meth.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Replies (31-40):
rennez
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:06 AM
That kid is fugly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlebeans88
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I've only seen the preview for the show and that was enough to make me turn the tv off. Omg it looks horrible and that little girl is annoying! Her family seems ridiculous. I remember one of the sisters saying, "we're not rednecks. We have all our teeth!"
Yeah, sorry, but youre rednecks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Acid
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:06 AM
2 moms liked this

That is what they did to Jon and Kate Gosselin and their kids.  They destroyed that family.  He was done with it and she wanted more money and more money...anything to avoid supporting the kids she wanted.

Quoting Dawn4175:

That show is all about exploiting that family. It's pretty repulsive of the network, if you ask me.

Only when the last tree has been cut down,
Only when the last river has been poisoned,
Only when the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.

— Cree Indian Prophecy

coupon_ash_back
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I agree, she isn't the cutest little thing.

She looks very unhealthy and that's not her fault.. just June's and "sugarbear's" fault.

sweet-a-kins
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:07 AM
No, it's truthful

Her family is a sad comment on what many families have come too

Honey boo boo is not alone

Aphrodisiac
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

No. She is going to grow up to be a loud cow just like her mother.

mestiza_07
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree with you 100%. I feel bad for her. Her parents are idiots especially her momma! I watched one show with her in it and couldn't finish it I was embarrassed for her and just wanted to slap the mother for being stupid.

But I do think that she could be a cute litte thing if her parents portray her as they do and taught her some manners.

WardosWifey
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:12 AM

You're not alone; that child is certainly not cute.  I do love the show though, simply cuz it's a train wreck and I love "different" shows like that.  I haven't missed an episode yet.

AdellesMom
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:13 AM
I agree.

Quoting alwayskk:

She's cute. The way they dress her is not cute, with all the make up and hair. Her attitude is not cute, either, it makes her very, very uncute.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TugBoatMama
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I knew I wouldn't like it, but someone here asked me to watch it before making a judgement. Ok, fair enough. I watched it. I don't like it. And they are setting that little girl up in this false world where they teach her that everyone is just going to love her no matter what she says or does. I get the whole "live your life as if no one is watching" idea. I do. But the reality is, people are watching, so you would think that the parents would be more selective about what they put out there for the world to see. But this is television in 2012, so I probably shouldn't even be surprised.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)