Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My sister nursed my 2 week old

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:29 PM
  • 127 Replies
1 mom liked this
My husband and I went to to few stores to look at stoves. We bought one and it took longer than we thought. My girls were at my parents and my sister has a 5 month old so she just nursed my daughter when she woke up. My mom teased that she may like the bigger bottles. My husband said his family would really think were are way too close. Oh well, my daughter was happy. That is all that matters.

What do you think, are we odd?
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsRinehart2010
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

cool I want to be a wet nurse for the NICU babys at out local hospital for the babys who dont have any one like theh ones that were born early an were taken from their parents or something along those lines :O) but im currently nursing my 21 month old so I got a way to go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:31 PM
4 moms liked this

you should start calling your sister Auntie Super Size.

3earthangels
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:32 PM
I've nursed my best friend's children and her mine, and I've also supplied breastmilk for four of my nieces and nephews for their first year of their lives. No, I don't think it's weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ikesmommy200
Sounds good to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PepperWillow

i would be pissed but i'm a major super big germ-a-phob. i don't even drink after my sisters.

lovinglife0682
Quoting Anonymous:

you should start calling your sister Auntie Super Size.

Lol I should.
Alliemad_3
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd be fine if my sister did that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinglife0682
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Quoting PepperWillow:

i would be pissed but i'm a major super big germ-a-phob. i don't even drink after my sisters.

She knows me well enough to know I wouldn't be. She would never have done it otherwise.
thePBandJmom
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:33 PM

If the two of you are comfortable with it than does it matter?

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:33 PM
2 moms liked this

My sister nursed my oldest daughter for me once. There was a horrible ice storm and we were all at my parents house (they had a generator) and I had just nursed Grace (she was 8 months old), suddenly she spit up everything and wanted to eat again shortly after and she was getting pissed that I wasn't producing fast enough. My sister had just had a baby 10 days before (she was bfing her, but she was still at the point that she over produced milk). My sister offered to nurse her so she could relieve some of the pressure, and Grace was happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)