Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are you doing now that the kids are in school?

Posted by   + Show Post

Today is the first day of school here. What are you doing? I'm having some coffee and going to watch some tv later... nobody to worry about but me! :)))

by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Replies (181-186):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Sep. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM

My kids don't start school until Monday September 10th.  They were supposed to start yesterday, the 4th but the teachers needed to be taught how to use iPads so they extended vacation for another week. 

But, I'm counting the days until they start.  I have loads of things I plan on doing now that I will have both kids in school full time.  Spring cleaning is one of the things but also joining the gym and having a day of beauty, which will most likely be in November.  I am just loving the thought of "doing me" for a change!

lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Sep. 5, 2012 at 12:20 AM

How nice!

I'll be going to work, like usual.

countrymomma81
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Same thing I've been doing for the past two years while they are in school..lol. 

I work on placing exchange students, I work on selling Plexus Slim, I make hair bows to sell, I go have breakfast or lunch with my friends, I hang out at the library. I run errands and get shopping done. I leave when they leave and I get back a little before they do. 

idee
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Then get bacak to work... because you're b*tching already is my point.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do I work all day long feeding kids at school. I don't need to be on here to bitch.

Quoting idee:

You should actually work instead of sitting around b*tching on cafemom.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, it certainly isn't sitting on CM and having coffee and seeing what kind of bitching I can do I can do that and feed all the kids at the same time since I work all day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Sep. 5, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Sorry chicka Poo you'd have to know me to know if I bitch or not .

Quoting idee:

Then get bacak to work... because you're b*tching already is my point.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do I work all day long feeding kids at school. I don't need to be on here to bitch.

Quoting idee:

You should actually work instead of sitting around b*tching on cafemom.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, it certainly isn't sitting on CM and having coffee and seeing what kind of bitching I can do I can do that and feed all the kids at the same time since I work all day.

CjEmmemommy
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 3:49 PM
I run more when the kids are in school. Summer is easy and I get down time..
Get all 3 up by 7 so the oldest can be to school, MWF I then take my middle to preschool at 9. I have he baby with me till 11.30 when I put him to nap and then get 1 hour before I need to get my daughter. Then there is another 1.5 hours between going and getting the oldest. Neither child sleeps in that time and theb I have all 3 after 3pm. Then it homework and sports.
Crazy. Summers we get up late little kids nap and lots of outside play. I have more freedom just with kids in toe
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN