Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Both of my sisters..(crying)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Disowned me tonight. Why you may ask? I defended my seven year old brother!! My older sister said I need to keep my big mouth shut and I really upset my dad. I am sorry but he needed to know that my brother was not treated fairly, he needed to know my brother sleeps on a toddler bed, he needed to know my brothers money goes to rent, my sisters sons, my sisters sons (yes my nephews) birthday party! He needed to know!
I am calling SSI first thing in the morning and reporting my sister!
You wanna dis own me!! FINE!!
At least I can say I did something to bring attention to what she is doing! Sorry to spoil the damn party, but after hearing my brother cry because my nephews got a 50 dollar build a bear and all he got was a seven dollar transformer..I just couldn't get over the anger! I am filing papers tommorow with a lawyer to show she is defrauding the goverment!!
Piss me off and hurt my brother..I will strike back!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 5, 2012 at 2:00 AM
Replies (41-44):
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 3:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Most likely they will prosecute the sister for fraud/abuse of social security.

She needs to call CPS too AND file for custody if thats whats she wants to do, or at least explain to CPS she wants custody but lives xxx far away and doesnt know how to go about it in that area.

CPS will usually give custody to a family member before anything else, because it saves MONEY.

The little boy will not lose his benefits. Worst case scenario they will assign a representative payee. Thats who gets the checks for the child or incapable person.

Right now its the sister who is obviousy abusing the checks. They can court appoint someone, have someone from social security do it, assign it to another family member.. and so on.

Social security doesnt fuck around with money problems. They spend way too much not to take every single complaint seriously.

This happened to my ex.. they lied about their son so the could get actual SSI checks, so they could spend the money on booze xanax and cigs. I called, not only was the son placed in foster care (along with his sister, which TRUST ME is the best result, as much as it breaks my heart) mom, who was the one snorting his checks, is currently being prosecuted on felony charges for it.. and will be ordered most likely to pay it back to the child, which the state will order a representative to over see the social security AND repayments from mom, which will go in a trust for him at 18.

I've seen it multiple times. I was a foster child, I've seen shit you wouldn't believe.

Quoting luvlivelaugh:

Are you getting custody? Or just going to make the kid lose any money he was getting?

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 3:54 AM
This is why I'm so against most kids getting SSI. They are only paychecks. The foster parents who had the kids in cages had them for paychecks. It's sick.

I'm sorry about your brother... Are you able to raise him ? See if you can get custody. So your sisters have guardianship or full custody ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Sep. 5, 2012 at 4:00 AM
thats bs. Take her to court he needs you. They should be prosecuted. That is his money and they should have to have reciepts for every penny they spend/ spent. But im so glad there are still good hearted people out there. Its amazing how people treat kids.
zildjans_mom
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 4:09 AM
Save your brother!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)