Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

thanks mom & dad for giving me a f***ed up childhood

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 133 Replies
Just want to talk about my childhood.

Well my parents were always fighting, nothing could keep them happy. I remember one time my dad was super pissed at my mom and he tried to start the house on fire.with ALL of us inside.... Thank God it didnt get on fire. My parents got in a fight over stupid shit and my dad would pack up everything including toliet paper garbage bags, to leave us with nothing... I would get spanked with a metal spoon, 2x4 board, vaccum cord ect(if one kid took a SODA we would get spanked.for it, ate a peice of bread w/o asking)
I remember my dad threw my pretty new pink bike around til i found his bag of weed(which was in his pocket the WHOLE FUCKING TIME) now my dad went to oz fest with his friend & my mom decided to go whore around with her daycare kids father... My dad.eventually found out and he went off on her(we lost our house bc my dad went off on the landlord) we lost everything... Our home our mother(she went to live with douchebag) and we went to live with my grandma.. Well lets just say that she called me a slut for taking a walk in a tank top and shorts O.o
She locked us out of the house for 2 hrs everyday.. To play but who the fuck wants to play outside when its raining??
Ok fastfoward a bit and my parents get back together and we have to move out of my grandmas house bc she disliked my mom so much. I was in 14 schools within months of eachother. Got so bad i didnt want to make friends bc we would be gone in a couple wks anyway.
After my parents got back together everything was fine until my mom went to jail.... My dad would watch my shower(got on the roof to look in the window, look through the vents) then he said my mom said he needs to spank me more often, so he would grab my ass.and give it a tap.. Smh
He would do this often... Til he woke me up for school an hr early one day and told me to jump in bed with him.... Well he.started touching me and i said i had to go potty ran upstairs and slept in my brothers bed... It was HELL for 2wks...
I moved out when i was 16 bc shit got to bad.
Married an abusive fuckhead but stayed so i didnt have to go back home(married at 16)... Got beat often but it was better than going home...
Ok thats all i can do for now... To many memories
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Bump
MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope you are in a better place. My childhood was horrid; life is beautiful and mine is now better than I could have ever imagined and it started with me and my attitude :) Good luck, if you need to talk, friend me! 

heyiitsang84
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I'm so sorry for you. Did you ever tell anyone about your dad touching you??? I think you need to talk to someone to let all of this out and maybe you can move on with your life instead of dwelling in it.

I had a pretty fucked up childhood too. So I understand.

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this
My childhood was way worse than that. But, I grew up and got over it. I didn't want to linger in the past and blame any failures on my. Childhood, it's not healthy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meparty
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:37 AM
2 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM
I am fine most days but i have days where i want to scream in my parents face... I dont but sure would love to! Thanks hun

Quoting MichelleSw:

I hope you are in a better place. My childhood was horrid; life is beautiful and mine is now better than I could have ever imagined and it started with me and my attitude :) Good luck, if you need to talk, friend me! 

DamiensMommy1
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM
:( I hope you're in a better place now... sorry you had horrible excuses for parents
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM
I'm sure there is a lot you left out. I hope u feel better to have gotten a little out. Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM
I finally told my mom months after it happened and my dad.said "you're a lying cunt" but my dad did tell my mom the truth and she fucking stayed with him

Quoting heyiitsang84:

I'm so sorry for you. Did you ever tell anyone about your dad touching you??? I think you need to talk to someone to let all of this out and maybe you can move on with your life instead of dwelling in it.

I had a pretty fucked up childhood too. So I understand.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)