Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My 15yo dd wants to have sex... So I am going to charge her bf... UPDATE FOR THOSE WHO THINK I AM A PIMP

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 658 Replies
1 mom liked this

Maybe some of you should do a little research before you pass judgement!!!! Since the beginning of time families have accepted gifts in exchange of their women.

Click here to learn more Bride Price and Dowry.

I figured that they are going to do it anyway so we all might as well benefit from the situation.

Background, before you start to bash...

DD and BF have known each other for 7 years and have been really close friends until they became BF&GF shortly after DD 15th b-day, almost a year ago. Last week DD & BF announced that they want to take the next step in their relationship and have sex. Both are virgins and DD asked to go on BC and said they plan to use condoms as well.

While shocked I am happy that they came to us before they went any further. We discussed stds, teen pregnancies and all that other stuff and they felt they are responsible enough to take this step. And to be honest I agree.

DD's BF's family is well established in our community and have an ass load of money. DD's BF's father offer to donate $5000 towards DD's college fund if I allow the kids to take this next step.

I am not a bad mother!!!! In many cultures it is custom to for the grows family to make offering and give gifts to the brides family before the wedding. In most cases the family with the best offering basically wins the bride.

The Wedding procedure starts with the groom's side sending a representative who requests the marriage between the parties. Then an appointment is given and a verdict on the marriage is given. Before the wedding the Dowry (ጧሎሽ) is given as agreed.

Marriage proceedings often begin with the man proposing to the woman. Upon her acceptance the man then calls for a meeting with his clan elders who largely consist of extended elderly family members. A delegation carrying small gifts is then sent to the woman's home to meet with her clan elders. Deliberations on bride price actually begin on a later date and these are strictly conducted by the older men only.Upon completion of these negotiations, a wedding date is set, with the elders having provided an acceptable percentage of the full dowry. The rest of the dowry is expected later. No request is made for it, but the young man is expected to remember to finish his payment and failure to do so spells dishonor for that family.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:58 AM
12 moms liked this
Wtf
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM

um his family are going to look at you like you are crazy. An then they are going to do it any ways.

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM
44 moms liked this
You are basically prostituting your daughter. Good job mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM
17 moms liked this

What kind of parent offers another parent money to "let" their kids have sex. 

heartnhidin
1 mom liked this
WTF?!?! You want to prostitute your daughter?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM
4 moms liked this

bascially you are getting paid to let your daughter have sex... do you not see the word HOOKER appear now?

mrsbrimer
7 moms liked this
Bahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Trollin!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenmeehan11
Whatever. Nothing surprises me, but it sounds stupid. I can't imagine that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilfishbigocean
22 moms liked this

XJetX
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 10:00 AM
5 moms liked this
So you're pimping out your kid?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN