Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is it harder to clean a BIG house/ Apartment or a smaller one?

I say a smaller place(unless that place has so little stuff). There is a lot of moving things around just to sweep. Instead of one big space to sweep and mop(or in my case wet jet because of hardwood) there is a lot of moving everything just to get it clean. This is one example.

by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Replies (151-154):
champagne_rose
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

you don't do either, so....

Huh?

I don't do what?

Fmama2
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 6:15 AM
Smaller Imo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xXxLillithxXx
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 6:17 AM
Yes! Our room is the worst in the house because it's a catch all for stuff I like to keep out of the "public" areas! My closet is full of baby stuff and our front room
Is too stroller...carseat and baby swing takes up alot of room too. Then I have a high chair carseat base and big excersaucer in my closet for future use and all my dds clothes and stuff in hanging shelves in my closet haha...living in this apartment is driving me crazy now that I have 2 kids. I'm dreading that 6 month mark when baby girl wants to start crawling. Seems impossible to baby proof this apartment.

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

Small!!! It's like a daily struggle for me to keep our apartment picked up. I lose alot of times...nowhere to put alot of stuff my closets are all full of storage

Yeah, we have stuff in our closets as well. It sucks. We have two bedrooms and no spare room either( we won't have that in our new apartment because each kid will have their room but at least it will have more space).

It takes forever to sweep a small space. I have to move things out of the way just to sweep a small area. The entry way is the worst( the cat litter box is there). We also keep some items there that I have to move the most. It also seems to collect the most dirt.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Sep. 7, 2012 at 6:20 AM
I have a big house. It can be hard to clean it but I think a smaller place would be harder because you'd have less places to work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)