Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My DD is hard of hearing

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

My four year old daughter is having a hard time hearing you can call her name and she will not hear you, she has to turn the television up extra loud in order to hear it, when im talking to her  she allways say huh i cant hear you, so i took her to the pediatrician and come to find out she put something in it and its stuck in there, so i had to get a referral to the ear nose and throat doctor, so they can get it out safely, i am so nerved up and heartbroken about this, her doc said once they take the foreighn object out her ear her hearing should return has anyone else ever had to deal with something like this and did your kids hearing return

by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TurtleSquish
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM

my sis and I both have hearing loss from infections. i'm glad it won't affect dd permenently! tell her not to stick shit in her ears lol

Spfldmomof2
by Kimberly on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Ahhh kids! The joys of discovering what they can fit into any orefice! Let us know what happens after the ENT.
Lettybug
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

yes i spoke to her and told not to put shit in her ears so hopefully she will stop

Quoting TurtleSquish:

my sis and I both have hearing loss from infections. i'm glad it won't affect dd permenently! tell her not to stick shit in her ears lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)