Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

all hell is goingto break monday Update#3

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies

My ds father is not on the bc and has threatned to use his connections in the town where he lives to take my ds if I didnt play his way. I did for almost a year. I couldnt afford a lawyer and I feel he would paint himself as such the better parent that I would have lost my ds. Well I got the chance to move, not far but to a different county. My ds goes to his house every other Monday for a week except he dont know I moved. He has to file for a DNA test through the court because the one him and his wife ordered off the internet wont stand in court. No visitation order or child support. Im just prepared for a fight on Monday.

Before you ladies bash: I believe I was followed by him or someone that reported to him because he knew things that I didnt tell anyone. He said he had proof my ds hadnt gained any weight in a year he already had a lawyer. I have proof that my ds is being taken care of.

Im worried still of what kind of scene he will cause. He looks like a biker when he is mad. He is scary sometimes.

Ok update

As I thought him and his wife showed up at my moms where Im staying for now. At almost 9pm, waiting for us to get home. His wife comes to me and tries to pull my ds out of my arms. Then when that didnt work because there isnt a big enough person that can just take my kid out of my arms, she starts telling her dh to get his son. He starts calling me a stupid trailer park trash bitch and calling my mom a fat c!@#. He has a lawyer and now he will take him. "He will get custody!" Im filing a VPO on both of them in the am because she tried to kidnap my ds.

I thought trying to forceably remove a child from a parent was considered kidnapping? Wrong because he has been led to believe he is the father. His wife not me made him believe that. I was fine for 2 yrs without him. I was told by the domestic abuse hotline to press asult charges on her but because there are no marks on me or ds I dont have enough for even that. She showed up at my x house to take something of mine off his porch. I left it there so it was abondend and her uncle made the chest so she was taking it back since I had just left it. I havent been here for  weeks and my x agreed to keep the few things i coulntd take because my car was full. She cant be warned for tresspassing to trying ot steal because he had to push her to get my chest out of her SUV. She told my x that they already had 2 people ready to go to court and tell the world just how bad a parent I am.

Sorry its gorren soooo long.

Update 3

He just showed up again wanting to talk civil. I called the police who told me it didnt make sence to him(the officer) why someone would drive an hr for just a few min and leave too fast for the poice to get there. I also found out the judge denied the VPO on him but the one on his wife is still pending.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ff-princess
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:31 PM

have your child's medical records with his well visits and his height and weight check and refute his claims.  you should almost hope he makes a scene in the courtroom and shows the judge just how  unstable he is.

allycally
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:32 PM
You wont like this but maybe ur ds would be better with his father.Not that ur a bad mother(i dnt know that)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsFlores_2006
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

look if you are taking care of your child, feeding him, clothing him, abd keeping him safe. the courts are not likely to take him away from you, unless you are cracked out prostitute that has her child in the streets they wont take him. Dont worry you will be fine, ya it might be a fight but i think you and your child will be fine =]

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:37 PM

I work, and he works.

The big difference between us is he works in his family business. If not for his uncle hiring him and giving him a good paying job the guy would still be a farm hand. He dropped out and has is a felony. I finished school with my dd and my record is clean. I may make less than him but nothing has been handed to me either.

Quoting allycally:

You wont like this but maybe ur ds would be better with his father.Not that ur a bad mother(i dnt know that)

allycally
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Well then everything will be fine

Quoting Anonymous:

I work, and he works.

The big difference between us is he works in his family business. If not for his uncle hiring him and giving him a good paying job the guy would still be a farm hand. He dropped out and has is a felony. I finished school with my dd and my record is clean. I may make less than him but nothing has been handed to me either.

Quoting allycally:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teenmom0305
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 8:10 AM

BUMP!

ChunkyMonkey25
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 8:13 AM
2 moms liked this
His wife sounds like a drama whore and needs to learn her place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Sep. 11, 2012 at 8:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Why dont you save all the drama which is only going to affect you son negatively and go to court for a visitation schedule? Honestly i would be angry with you also if you were attempting to deny me visitation. If the roles were reversed in this post thats the advice everyone would be giving. Your making a huge mistake as a parent. 

hope_love_dream
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 8:17 AM
She had no right to do that. Document what happened because that bullshit was not neccesary
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Groove
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 8:18 AM
get a temporary order of custody and make sure to include the stalking and threats. When they give you sole custody, they will give you a court date. At that court date, you will probably set up temp visitation and then you can get set up for a lawyer appointed to you for free. You will have another court date, and hopefully it will be your last. Never speak unless spoken to. Let your ex act like a fool in front of the judge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)