Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Omg!!! I just called te police

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dh went out with his friend to some bars downtown. I'm sitting here watching big brother on the playstation and BAM!!! Someone kicked in my front door. Broke all my locks and ran off (I think) I'm really scared!!! I froze because I was expecting someone to walk in with a gun or something. I'm here alone with my baby and I wish the police would hurry. I have moved my sofa in front of the door. Dh has not texted me back :((
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:30 AM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:14 AM
No. lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

You cant be serious. Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know her name?

Quoting Anonymous:

you can climb on a couch and look through a peep hole. Or he could have said, "hey, betty, I'm here!" It's a couch, not a fucking stone wall.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your couch is against the door. How did you know it was the neighbor?

Quoting Anonymous:

The dispatcher offered to stay on the line but since the police are already on the way and the person ran off I let her off for other calls. I knocked on the wall of my duplex and my neighbor came over so hes waiting with me now till dh or the police get here. Glad my house isn't on fire or anything bc it seems like the police are taking forever

Quoting Anonymous:

911 wont let you go till the police arrive...why are you on here and talking to the dispatcher?

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:15 AM

STAY SAFE!!! Let us know when everything is okay!  Hope the police catch the person!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:15 AM
UPDATE....ARE YOU OKAY?!!!!!
hargonagain
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:15 AM
In my old neighborhood if you werent bleeding you were not a priority! My license plate light was out and I got pulled over for it, 3 cop cars, 6 cops, NO JOKE! When my house was robbed twice in 4 days they wouldnt even take a report!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:19 AM
Bump for update.
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Hope you're okay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:29 AM
Well?!
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Are you still ok?

E_is_4_Ethan
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:45 AM

Bahahahahahaaaaa!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm having trouble picking up your name at the moment. I have a very strong feeling that your favorite position is the wheel barrel while using anal beads, and KY Fire & Ice. 

Quoting Anonymous:

What's my name?

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, I'm psychic! I can pick up on vibes from people and figure out their names, hopes, dreams, and favorite sex positions. It's a skill I'm still working on, but I'm getting pretty good at it.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know her name?

Quoting Anonymous:

you can climb on a couch and look through a peep hole. Or he could have said, "hey, betty, I'm here!" It's a couch, not a fucking stone wall.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your couch is against the door. How did you know it was the neighbor?

Quoting Anonymous:

The dispatcher offered to stay on the line but since the police are already on the way and the person ran off I let her off for other calls. I knocked on the wall of my duplex and my neighbor came over so hes waiting with me now till dh or the police get here. Glad my house isn't on fire or anything bc it seems like the police are taking forever

Quoting Anonymous:

911 wont let you go till the police arrive...why are you on here and talking to the dispatcher?

ilovecandy
by Gold Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:47 AM

thats scary! hope they get there soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)