Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

POOF UPDATE!!!!!!!'Please someone say they saved those photos?!

Posted by   + Show Post
Of that baby and Lisa Irwin!?

Update: OP of the other post said that she checked the Facebook of the grandmother, mom and the dad and found baby/infant photos of the child thought to be Lisa.

So it is NOT her. Shame on OP for stirring shit up without checking things first!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Replies (591-593):
HeathersForever
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:58 PM
I just want to say I thought it was complete bullshit people thought you forgot to hit the anon button last night and it was you because of that comment, if you read all the replies like I was doing your reply oh, ok then, made sense and it was obvious you were not the OP of the other post. The bitches that started saying it was you with no proof were BITCHES!! They could have started a lot of trouble for you. I fucking hate some bitches on here jumping to conclusions like that....I'm sorry for your trouble.

Quoting loisl25:

Not angry, just upset and scared that I would have to abandon cafemom if everybody insisted on continuing to believe this. I guess I can see why people thought that, but if it had been someone else, that wouldn't have been a conclusion I would have jumped to, because that's just not how a person would respond to being griped at. Who gets yelled at and just says, 'Oh, ok then.'? Seriously...

Quoting BamaMommy2:

No, that's not what I'm saying. I understand why you would be upset about that, believe me I do. I'd be upset too. My point is, don't be all pissed off when YOU made the mistake that made you look guilty.

Quoting loisl25:

Really? You don't see why it upsets me? It wouldn't upset you if suddenly everybody thought YOU had come on here and accused your employer of being a kidnapper, gotten hundreds of people needlessly riled up, and had the cops and a grieving family sucked into it when a simple fb check would have prevented the whole thing?!

Quoting BamaMommy2:

Did it ever occur to you that people forget to hit the anon button all the time? YOU are the one who commented on the wrong quote tree, so I'm not sure why you're getting all pissy about it. As an outsider looking in, it looks as if you were the OP of the other post. Just saying........

Quoting loisl25:

The reason I did say that was b/c right before that I posted a reply that said, 'huh?' then I read a few more replies and got that it was about baby Lisa and remembered who she was and posted another reply that said, 'Oh, is there new information? Why would someone delete a post about something so important?' then I saw this reply where she admitted she was wrong about the baby, didn't see above it where someone was griping her out for not checking her facts, and posted, 'Oh ok then.' to show I was no longer confused so nobody would feel they had to answer my earlier questions. Does it no occur to you that nobody would reply to that kind of critisizm by saying, 'Oh ok then.' They would either not respond at all or they would say something defensive? Duh!

Quoting BamaMommy2:

I agree! There are alot of things that I don't realize until after reading the replies, but when it finally does dawn on me, I may think that (Oh, ok then) to MYSELF, but I don't just pick out a person to quote just to say that.

Quoting blessed107:

That makes no sense whatsoever!

Quoting loisl25:

Why would I do that? I'm not embarrassed to say, 'Oh ok then.'. I hardly ever go anon. The only time I do is when I come on here to vent about dh, so as not to make him look bad. I was confused about this post. That answer cleared up my confusion. Hence the, 'Oh, Ok then.'

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Psssst you forgot to hit anon

Quoting loisl25:

Oh. Ok then.

Quoting dallas4nu:

Awesome. Maybe you should do that first next time.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am the OP Of that post

I went to the moms facebook to look for baby pics. She had pics of mia as a infant. so did the dad and grandma.. She is not lisa...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyJay512
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 9:04 PM
What's going on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robin_TripleA
by Triple Threat on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel bad for her too. It was very obvious to me that she is NOT the other OP

Quoting HeathersForever:

I just want to say I thought it was complete bullshit people thought you forgot to hit the anon button last night and it was you because of that comment, if you read all the replies like I was doing your reply oh, ok then, made sense and it was obvious you were not the OP of the other post. The bitches that started saying it was you with no proof were BITCHES!! They could have started a lot of trouble for you. I fucking hate some bitches on here jumping to conclusions like that....I'm sorry for your trouble.

Quoting loisl25:

Not angry, just upset and scared that I would have to abandon cafemom if everybody insisted on continuing to believe this. I guess I can see why people thought that, but if it had been someone else, that wouldn't have been a conclusion I would have jumped to, because that's just not how a person would respond to being griped at. Who gets yelled at and just says, 'Oh, ok then.'? Seriously...

Quoting BamaMommy2:

No, that's not what I'm saying. I understand why you would be upset about that, believe me I do. I'd be upset too. My point is, don't be all pissed off when YOU made the mistake that made you look guilty.

Quoting loisl25:

Really? You don't see why it upsets me? It wouldn't upset you if suddenly everybody thought YOU had come on here and accused your employer of being a kidnapper, gotten hundreds of people needlessly riled up, and had the cops and a grieving family sucked into it when a simple fb check would have prevented the whole thing?!

Quoting BamaMommy2:

Did it ever occur to you that people forget to hit the anon button all the time? YOU are the one who commented on the wrong quote tree, so I'm not sure why you're getting all pissy about it. As an outsider looking in, it looks as if you were the OP of the other post. Just saying........

Quoting loisl25:

The reason I did say that was b/c right before that I posted a reply that said, 'huh?' then I read a few more replies and got that it was about baby Lisa and remembered who she was and posted another reply that said, 'Oh, is there new information? Why would someone delete a post about something so important?' then I saw this reply where she admitted she was wrong about the baby, didn't see above it where someone was griping her out for not checking her facts, and posted, 'Oh ok then.' to show I was no longer confused so nobody would feel they had to answer my earlier questions. Does it no occur to you that nobody would reply to that kind of critisizm by saying, 'Oh ok then.' They would either not respond at all or they would say something defensive? Duh!

Quoting BamaMommy2:

I agree! There are alot of things that I don't realize until after reading the replies, but when it finally does dawn on me, I may think that (Oh, ok then) to MYSELF, but I don't just pick out a person to quote just to say that.

Quoting blessed107:

That makes no sense whatsoever!

Quoting loisl25:

Why would I do that? I'm not embarrassed to say, 'Oh ok then.'. I hardly ever go anon. The only time I do is when I come on here to vent about dh, so as not to make him look bad. I was confused about this post. That answer cleared up my confusion. Hence the, 'Oh, Ok then.'

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Psssst you forgot to hit anon

Quoting loisl25:

Oh. Ok then.

Quoting dallas4nu:

Awesome. Maybe you should do that first next time.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am the OP Of that post

I went to the moms facebook to look for baby pics. She had pics of mia as a infant. so did the dad and grandma.. She is not lisa...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)