Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What if he never forgives me? *added one thing*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies

My husband and I have had a rocky 8 year marriage. He's always been very verbally abusive and sexually abusive to me. He thinks it's his right to have sex with me whenever he pleases and refuses to wear condoms. I have always had a hard time with birthcontrol so it led to us having 3 children (I finally got my tubes tide). Anyways, I started to get close to someone and cheated on him. I confessed and feel horrible about it. I always said I'de never be the girl that would do that. This guy seemed to get me and understand and didn't make fun of me like my husband did. I am not making any excuses. It was WRONG and I know that. Now though my husband just treats me like shit more and it is so awkward living in my house. He only wants to talk to me when he feels like it and is constantly grabbing me and upset if I say no to sex. I am so confused about what to do. I know I did wrong and I do not know if I should just walk away because he says he forgives me but his actions say different. Any advice? I know I will get haters.

My family does not know that I cheated but my family is super religious and does not believe in divorce. I told my parents after I got pregnant with my 3rd child that he laughs at me when I would cry about him having unprotected sex with me. They seem to think it is not that big of a deal and my Dad says that he probably treats me the way he does because  I do not have sex with him enough. It is just even now  when we do have sex I swear it lasts no more than 4 or 5 minutes and he does not care about my needs. I just feel used afterwards.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:38 PM
4 moms liked this
You may have cheated, but that does NOT give him an excuse to abuse you. Leave, mama. You deserve better. You aren't a bad person, even if he has convinced you of that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:40 PM
You are not happy, and you sought the comfort of someone else. It was wrong but you can't change it. All you can do is move forward. Only you know if your marriage is worth saving. It sounds like to me, that it isn't. Unless he is willing to go to counseling and work on it, I would be trying to find a way to get out.
Fallin4baby
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:40 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

You may have cheated, but that does NOT give him an excuse to abuse you. Leave, mama. You deserve better. You aren't a bad person, even if he has convinced you of that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kissmiss213
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:40 PM

you should leave, now. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes there are valid reasons why people cheat.. as a human being we all want love, respect and companionship. It doesn't sound as if your husband was giving you any of that. Not saying it makes cheating right, but it does make it understandable.
If you don't think its worth saving leave. Do you want your kids to think that's normal behavior? The man being abusive in any form? Its not healthy for anyone involved.
MamaSusieQ045
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
This, u couldn't have said it better..

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Why are you still there?

Screw him, get away from him & find something to smile about!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:47 PM
2 moms liked this
I think you need to leave him He sounds like a terrible husband who has no respect for you. No wonder you cheated. I think you need to get away from him.
Good luck Mama.
SavannahV
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Get the fuck outve there, hon. He's an asshole. If my husband didn't want to put a condom on... Well, he wouldn't even have a dick anymore. I would've cheated, too. The real question is can you forgive him? Get out.

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:48 PM
You should leave
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN