Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Not the father *update :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My foster brother just discovered that the baby his wife just had is not his. He was going through paper work from the hospital and the baby has a different blood type then him and his wife. He is devastated.

**Baby J isn't not my brother's child. He has left to stay with our older brother until he is calm enough to confront the bitch. I'll update again when I have more news.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Replies (181-190):
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:34 AM
Lol well that was out of left field!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Holy fuck you are easy. 

Quoting harpsichord:

Holy fuck you are dim.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol call me names all you like. 

damn i got under your skin didnt I? 

you cant say that 'blood type cannot determine paternity' but then turn around to say 'blood type can rule out a parent' 

basic common sense there dear. 

how old are you? are you one of those mothers in that other post that said you graduated highschool in 2011? lol

Quoting FitMom2025:

LISTEN YOU DENSE MORON, no one is saying blood type determines paternity, we are saying that a blood type CAN RULE OUT A POSSIBLE PARENT, because certain combinations are not possible. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh so bloodtype is not part of DNA then? 

well then, why wouldnt you get a DNA test instead of just blood typing to test paternity? 

this whole post reeks of idiocy and ignorance. 

Quoting FitMom2025:

Ok, pretend I'm talking in a very slow voice.  Each parent contributes alleles to each child.  For example, my mother is A+.  A+ can carry O recessively.  My Father is B.  B can carry O recessively.  They each contributesd an allele to me when I was conceieved.  I am O, therefore they contributed the O allele they carried recessively.  if either of them had contributed their A or B allele, I would be A or B type, because those are dominant. 

Quoting Anonymous:

for so many women claiming to 'know their biology' 

you all seem to be over looking the fact that GRANDPARENTS can play a part in blood type as well as the parents.

as said by another poster...its simple biology. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife009
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:38 AM

I know right? 

teehee. 

Quoting harpsichord:

Quoting Anonymous:

Holy fuck you are easy. 

Quoting harpsichord:

Holy fuck you are dim.

Quoting Anonymous:

you cant say that 'blood type cannot determine paternity' but then turn around to say 'blood type can rule out a parent' 

how old are you? are you one of those mothers in that other post that said you graduated highschool in 2011? lol

Quoting FitMom2025:

LISTEN YOU DENSE MORON, no one is saying blood type determines paternity, we are saying that a blood type CAN RULE OUT A POSSIBLE PARENT, because certain combinations are not possible. 

Quoting Anonymous:

well then, why wouldnt you get a DNA test instead of just blood typing to test paternity? 

Quoting FitMom2025:

Ok, pretend I'm talking in a very slow voice.  Each parent contributes alleles to each child.  For example, my mother is A+.  A+ can carry O recessively.  My Father is B.  B can carry O recessively.  They each contributesd an allele to me when I was conceieved.  I am O, therefore they contributed the O allele they carried recessively.  if either of them had contributed their A or B allele, I would be A or B type, because those are dominant. 

Quoting Anonymous:

you all seem to be over looking the fact that GRANDPARENTS can play a part in blood type as well as the parents.

FitMom2025
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey, she's reinventing science here, she knows everything!!

Quoting harpsichord:

Quoting Anonymous:

Holy fuck you are easy. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Quoting mummy1990:

I may have gotten my mothers blood type wrong, because I'm not entirely sure, but I'm pretty sure. But he IS my father. There is no doubt about it. I know my Grandmother is AB-.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then he isn't your bio dad. Not possible.

Quoting mummy1990:

No, I'm not, lol. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It isn't conclusive for yes, but it is for no. You're adopted.

Quoting mummy1990:

My parents are both 0+ and I'm AB-....and I look more like my dad than my mom, so I know hes my dad. Blood type does not determine paternity....lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:42 AM

You really are slow on the uptake arent you? 

I will give you a few more minutes to figure it out. 

Come on!! You can do it!! 

Quoting FitMom2025:

Hey, she's reinventing science here, she knows everything!!

Quoting harpsichord:

Quoting Anonymous:

Holy fuck you are easy. 

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm just stating scientific fact. I don't care what anybody says about anything else. The comment "blood type cannot determine paternity but it can rule out possible parents" is a factual statement.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never denied that fact. But in one sentence she first said it cannot. Then said it can. I was simply pointing out her inconsistencies. 

And the fact that she has yet to actually discuss anything. She simply went off on a name calling triad. And then with her trashy slang, had the audacity to imply that I needed a refresher course in phonics lol. 

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

She's not the one saying that. Science says it. Blood type CAN rule out a parent.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Tis an oxyMORON. 

derp :P 

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

I'm just stating scientific fact. I don't care what anybody says about anything else. The comment "blood type cannot determine paternity but it can rule out possible parents" is a factual statement.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never denied that fact. But in one sentence she first said it cannot. Then said it can. I was simply pointing out her inconsistencies. 

And the fact that she has yet to actually discuss anything. She simply went off on a name calling triad. And then with her trashy slang, had the audacity to imply that I needed a refresher course in phonics lol. 

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

She's not the one saying that. Science says it. Blood type CAN rule out a parent.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quoting armywife009:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)