Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Not the father *update :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My foster brother just discovered that the baby his wife just had is not his. He was going through paper work from the hospital and the baby has a different blood type then him and his wife. He is devastated.

**Baby J isn't not my brother's child. He has left to stay with our older brother until he is calm enough to confront the bitch. I'll update again when I have more news.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Replies (161-170):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I already did. 

Why is it so hard to grasp. 

Children can be born white to black parents, simply because an ancestor was white at one point. 

children can be born blond to two black haired people. because one person in their family tree, had blond hair.

The first set of grandparents on either side, play the biggest part (aside from parents) in genes and DNA. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Explain then

Quoting Anonymous:

Right. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Wrong

Quoting Anonymous:

for so many women claiming to 'know their biology' 

you all seem to be over looking the fact that GRANDPARENTS can play a part in blood type as well as the parents.

as said by another poster...its simple biology. 

FitMom2025
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:09 AM
2 moms liked this

LISTEN YOU DENSE MORON, no one is saying blood type determines paternity, we are saying that a blood type CAN RULE OUT A POSSIBLE PARENT, because certain combinations are not possible. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh so bloodtype is not part of DNA then? 

well then, why wouldnt you get a DNA test instead of just blood typing to test paternity? 

this whole post reeks of idiocy and ignorance. 

Quoting FitMom2025:

Ok, pretend I'm talking in a very slow voice.  Each parent contributes alleles to each child.  For example, my mother is A+.  A+ can carry O recessively.  My Father is B.  B can carry O recessively.  They each contributesd an allele to me when I was conceieved.  I am O, therefore they contributed the O allele they carried recessively.  if either of them had contributed their A or B allele, I would be A or B type, because those are dominant. 

Quoting Anonymous:

you all seem to be over looking the fact that GRANDPARENTS can play a part in blood type as well as the parents.

Steph103
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Why would she do that when this is talking about Ab and A when she said the parents type was A and O?

Quoting Anonymous:

http://www.biology.arizona.edu/Human_Bio/problem_sets/blood_types/inherited.html
Have him go to this website

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:11 AM

lol call me names all you like. 

damn i got under your skin didnt I? 

you cant say that 'blood type cannot determine paternity' but then turn around to say 'blood type can rule out a parent' 

basic common sense there dear. 

how old are you? are you one of those mothers in that other post that said you graduated highschool in 2011? lol

Quoting FitMom2025:

LISTEN YOU DENSE MORON, no one is saying blood type determines paternity, we are saying that a blood type CAN RULE OUT A POSSIBLE PARENT, because certain combinations are not possible. 

Quoting Anonymous:

well then, why wouldnt you get a DNA test instead of just blood typing to test paternity? 

Quoting FitMom2025:

Ok, pretend I'm talking in a very slow voice.  Each parent contributes alleles to each child.  For example, my mother is A+.  A+ can carry O recessively.  My Father is B.  B can carry O recessively.  They each contributesd an allele to me when I was conceieved.  I am O, therefore they contributed the O allele they carried recessively.  if either of them had contributed their A or B allele, I would be A or B type, because those are dominant. 

Quoting Anonymous:

FitMom2025
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:15 AM
3 moms liked this

Are you for fucking real right now?  I'm sorry, my brain just can't handle any more stupidity tonight.  Get some Hooked on Phonics and then perhaps we can talk again.  I'll bring my flash cards, you bring the scientifically impossible bullshit, it'll be grand.

Quoting Anonymous:

you cant say that 'blood type cannot determine paternity' but then turn around to say 'blood type can rule out a parent' 

how old are you? are you one of those mothers in that other post that said you graduated highschool in 2011? lol

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

kissmiss213
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:15 AM

wow, understandably...what does his wife say? does she know who the actual father is?

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:16 AM
She's not the one saying that. Science says it. Blood type CAN rule out a parent.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Better luck next time!
FitMom2025
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:18 AM

THANK YOU.

Where's the Wizard when you need him, because we're gonna need some brains up in here.  Holy hell.

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

She's not the one saying that. Science says it. Blood type CAN rule out a parent.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:21 AM
O.o *stares blankly at your idiocy

Quoting Anonymous:

I already did. 

Why is it so hard to grasp. 

Children can be born white to black parents, simply because an ancestor was white at one point. 

children can be born blond to two black haired people. because one person in their family tree, had blond hair.

The first set of grandparents on either side, play the biggest part (aside from parents) in genes and DNA. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Explain then

Quoting Anonymous:

Right. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Wrong

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)