Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a horrible mother!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
I made my kids French toast for breakfast, and a milkshake. Yup I said it, a milkshake. It is the first time I have ever given them anything like this, and I won't do it again. They are 9 and 7. They are both skinny as hell and are very active in sports and the outdoors.
They thought it was awesome.
I am a horrid mom.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 12, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 12, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Bump
softkitty369
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:28 PM
4 moms liked this
I don't think you are. If it not something that you give them all the time and they are very active, alittle something sweet ever once in a while is fine. So, props :)
JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM
If it was chocolate or peanut butter you are, they're gross. Vanilla or strawberry, you're awesome. I like extra thick vanilla shakes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Lol thanks. They told my mom when she called. She about had a heart attack.

Quoting softkitty369:

I don't think you are. If it not something that you give them all the time and they are very active, alittle something sweet ever once in a while is fine. So, props :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:30 PM
It was raspberry!

Quoting JakesMom712:

If it was chocolate or peanut butter you are, they're gross. Vanilla or strawberry, you're awesome. I like extra thick vanilla shakes.

lorenska
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Aw, cmon. Hardly horrid, kids can have treats once in awhile, this is not going to scar them for life. Especially if they're very active and in good shape, there's nothing wrong with this - and you made your kids super happy, that's as important as anything. We moms need to quit being so hard on ourselves over every little thing, it's ok to do something fun and out of the ordinary once in awhile. I just hope you got one too! :)

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Mmmm mm good. I like raspberry too

Quoting Anonymous:

It was raspberry!

Quoting JakesMom712:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meliscool72
by Silver Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:32 PM

what over a milkshake, stop being so hard on yourself it is not like you gave them meth for breakfast 

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Umm no you arent because I do it often. Those banana ones are effing amazing. Put a little ovaltiene in them yummy.

I have a sweet tooth ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Psh you're not horrid. If you were giving them cake every day for breakfast I'd wonder, but kids are allowed to have treats every so often. :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured