Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Which pregnancy was your worst? *Poll added*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies

Poll

Question: Which pregnancy was overall your worst?

Options:

1st

2nd

3rd

4th or other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 99

View Results

My first pregnancy was pretty bad. I was clueless. I watched someone I knew grow a tiny baby bump, not get one stretch mark, then go right back to normal, then do it all over again in a few months, and looked exactly the same. I guess because I watched that, I had it in my head it was just that simple. Hahaha! 

I gained everywhere, I got marks in all kinds of places, and I had horrible pregnancy rash. I was pretty miserable. I didn't watch what I ate, really, and let myself get on the hefty side. Oh, and because of the rash, I scratched the heck out of my stretch marks, which is supposed to be the worst thing ever for them. Oops! 

Now, I exercise and take better care of myself. My mom swears the second pregnancy will be more rough. I don't think it will (unless some complication arises). 

She thinks it will because her first one was easier, and second was worse, but I watched my sister have the opposite, and a lot of women take better care of themselves the second time around because they learned from the first time. 

So, as far as how hard it was on you, and the toll it took on your body, which pregnancy was the worst? Which were the best? Do you think you were more concious about taking care of yourself the second time around?

This is more or less just for fun. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Bump

WhitleyLyles
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:49 AM

my third and last

TallChic
by Stacey on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:49 AM

My last one was.  I was 30 and pregnant with my twins.  I was sick all 8 months I carried them.  It was awful.  My first 2 were a breeze.

LynBoz
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:51 AM
My second. I was in and out of the hospital the first half from weight loss, dehydration, and throwing up constantly..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Well my 1st was generally easy no morning sickness ect but I have preterm labor starting a6 months but at the time they were using a pill medicen to stop it which by time I got pregnant with my second they had stoped using becuase they found it was doing more harm than good.Ended up having her only a week early thanks to that medication though.

Well then I got pregnant with my second preterm labor an extremly early labor with slow progressiong started at 6 months. I was in an out of the hospital, had steriod shots, bed rest pelvic rest apt oonce a week mesierable my who pregnancy actual contracts threw out the whole 6+ months miserable just cant even begin to explain , but the ended up going in a breaking my water at 34 weeks when i was 4cm. she was almost 7 pounds though my due date was spot on becuase i knew mydate of conception

km1970
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:53 AM

my second. I had gestational diabetes, had countless non stress tests and biophysical profile tests because of low kick counts. Everything seemed fine..however, they weren't:( My baby boy passed away at 7 days old.

Aubs1990
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:53 AM

My second just because I guess the Epidural was put in wrong and caused me to have a really bad headache that wouldn't go away so I had to have a Blood Patch done that hurt like hell.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Added poll

dms811
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:54 AM

My worst one was when i was pregnant with twins! Luckily i didn't have morning sickness with either of my pregnancies, but being pregnant with twins was so painful and uncomfortable, especially since i went to 39 weeks. My boys were 7 lbs each. I could barely move, get out of bed or anything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I am so sorry for your loss :(

Quoting km1970:

my second. I had gestational diabetes, had countless non stress tests and biophysical profile tests because of low kick counts. Everything seemed fine..however, they weren't:( My baby boy passed away at 7 days old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN