Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I saw my mom kissing another woman!! OMFG

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I had a day off from work and decided to go visit my mom since my dad was working out of town and she most likely was lonely as usual. So I went to knock but the tv was up a little loud so I knew she couldn't hear me so I took out my spare key and went in. At first I saw nothing however when I went to crack her bedroom door I saw her kissing another woman! On the lips mind you and they were both in towels!! OMFG I hightailed it out of there. My mom has always been so conservative and not understanding of different races or sexualities yet here she is making out with another woman in a towel!! omg I don't know whether to pretend it never happend or to say something.. my eyes burn!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Replies (21-30):
_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:16 PM

u wouldnt want to tell her then she get mad at u and take it out on you. some people dont realize that its not they fault their secret get found out but they still feel so bad to the point where they can get mad and u and it causes drama

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:17 PM
4 moms liked this
Go mom? Really? So, if it's with a woman it's okay to cheat? She's married and cheating is cheating.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would talk to her about it. But wow. Go mom!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DazeDelights
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Maybe next time you'll think twice before walking into someone else's house and room without making your presence known.. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:18 PM
If he gave the ok then it's ok for the op to tell him what she saw without him getting upset, but doubt he did that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe he does know! OP said mom might be "lonely as usual" ... maybe dear ol' dad gave mom the okay for a girlfriend!!! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, that's messed up! I'd be in shock and wouldn!t know what to say or do. I feel bad for your dad, he has a right to know.

lauraschatz
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Go Mom! lol
your poor eyes! Are they on fire?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:20 PM

yay clap original post of the day! NOT.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe next time you'll think twice before walking into someone else's house and room without making your presence known.. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:21 PM
I agree and think it's sad that so many think it's funny . If it was a man no one would be laughing.
Quoting Kaybean:

Go mom? Really? So, if it's with a woman it's okay to cheat? She's married and cheating is cheating.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Unless her husband knows. It's possible.

Quoting Kaybean:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN