Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I saw my mom kissing another woman!! OMFG

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I had a day off from work and decided to go visit my mom since my dad was working out of town and she most likely was lonely as usual. So I went to knock but the tv was up a little loud so I knew she couldn't hear me so I took out my spare key and went in. At first I saw nothing however when I went to crack her bedroom door I saw her kissing another woman! On the lips mind you and they were both in towels!! OMFG I hightailed it out of there. My mom has always been so conservative and not understanding of different races or sexualities yet here she is making out with another woman in a towel!! omg I don't know whether to pretend it never happend or to say something.. my eyes burn!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG That was my face!!

Quoting _mimimosley_:

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
If he knows, then still weird to have someone on the side, but if not, then she's flat out cheating and it isn't okay.

Quoting Mamie_85:

Unless her husband knows. It's possible.

Quoting Kaybean:

Go mom? Really? So, if it's with a woman it's okay to cheat? She's married and cheating is cheating.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would talk to her about it. But wow. Go mom!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:23 PM

rolling on floor

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep, if it was a man, everyone would be bashing her, but since it's a woman everyone finds it funny.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree and think it's sad that so many think it's funny . If it was a man no one would be laughing.
Quoting Kaybean:

Go mom? Really? So, if it's with a woman it's okay to cheat? She's married and cheating is cheating.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:24 PM
I would have said hey momma instead of running away. Then again im my mothers pain in the arse child
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:28 PM

I'm not trying to be a bitch at all, I'm just saying, Because It's the respectful thing to do.

If my bedroom door is shut, there is a reason for that, i think it's rude that some would barge in without knocking..  

I wasn't laughing like some others were, i never said it was OK that your mom was cheating on your dad.

Quoting Anonymous:

yay clap original post of the day! NOT.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe next time you'll think twice before walking into someone else's house and room without making your presence known.. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Quoting Kaybean:

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know Mom is married? I do agree that cheating is Cheating, but if she's not married....yeah Go Mom... Get some! whooo!!

Lol, just saw that... "Dad working out of town". THen yes it is cheating, OP should talk to mom and ask if dad knows.

lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Um, she probably doesn't want to talk to you about it... ;)

bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Awkward!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol.  Honestly, I would not say a word, pretend it never happened, and put it out of my mind.  I just think it would be an awkward situation at best, if she tries to deny it, or burst out a confession that she has never been happy with your father, or who knows.  But that's me, I like my privacy, and assume others do as well.  As long as she doesn't know you know, nothing has to change.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured