Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I saw my mom kissing another woman!! OMFG

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I had a day off from work and decided to go visit my mom since my dad was working out of town and she most likely was lonely as usual. So I went to knock but the tv was up a little loud so I knew she couldn't hear me so I took out my spare key and went in. At first I saw nothing however when I went to crack her bedroom door I saw her kissing another woman! On the lips mind you and they were both in towels!! OMFG I hightailed it out of there. My mom has always been so conservative and not understanding of different races or sexualities yet here she is making out with another woman in a towel!! omg I don't know whether to pretend it never happend or to say something.. my eyes burn!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Replies (41-50):
kattu
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Way to go mom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michelleinfl
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Why the "go mom" or "yay mom" replies?? She is MARRIED.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:39 PM

exactly

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol.  Honestly, I would not say a word, pretend it never happened, and put it out of my mind.  I just think it would be an awkward situation at best, if she tries to deny it, or burst out a confession that she has never been happy with your father, or who knows.  But that's me, I like my privacy, and assume others do as well.  As long as she doesn't know you know, nothing has to change.   

LyTe684
by Emerald Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM
And she liked it.... The taste of her cherry chapstick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
champagne_rose
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Quoting bluemountain75:

Awkward!!

champagne_rose
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:42 PM

I agree with the posters that don't find the way to go mom replies funny. She is married.

MommyOfOnee
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Just tell her you saw her. And ask her if she's a lesbian or just bi-sexual. I wonder if your Dad knows? :/ Idk what I'd do in that situation...I mean if your Dad doesn't know its cheating IMO, so he kinda has a right to know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hipp-Ee-Chik37
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Well, I guess she wasn't lonely after all. Sorry, I am sure you have a billion emotions going on right now. I would just let her know that I went by and her tv was on really loud and you looked through the house for and couldn't find her and ask her if she's ok because you were worried,see what she says.shrugging

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting champagne_rose:

I agree with the posters that don't find the way to go mom replies funny. She is married.

In my defense, My comment was meant to be funny, and I didn't read the post thoroughly. Posted without consideration that the "mom" was married. I too agree that it is not a "Go mom" sitch.

I was thinking of My mom getting some...male OR female. Gah....

TempestRayne
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be stting in the living room with eye brows raised and a big ole grin on my face after that. Then I would tell her to shut her hypocritical trap and never again speak against homosexuals in my hearing or I will out her to the entire world.

but that is only if my mom actually was like that. My mom is cool, so I would not do that to her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN