Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you aren't going to breastfeed..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Then pay for your own formula! If you can't bf for a real medical reason, then this isn't directed towards you. If you are simply just choosing to not bf because you don't feel like it, don't want to get saggy boobs (which isn't caused by bf anyway), don't want to be tied down, etc, then pay for your OWN formula. Why choose not to bf when you're perfectly capable to for free, and choose to go get WIC and have them provide you with formula? It costs the government millions every year. If you CHOOSE not to nurse, fine, but be prepared to provide for own child then, because you're choosing to opt out of the free option!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
allycally
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Well some of them work/go to school or both and sometimes they have to supplement...but if the child doesnt have medical problem formula really isnt that expensive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BekkieBoodle
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:57 PM
2 moms liked this
No. The horse doesn't say anything. It's dead. Lol

Quoting louzannalady:

"Naaayyyy!", says the dead horse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherrywaves21
3 moms liked this
Clearly you know everything... Care to tell me the winning lotto numbers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
10 moms liked this
I love how none of you with these self righteous opinions can post without using the anonomyous option.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Yep!

Quoting areyouatroll:

No really idk. Peoples sense of responsibility is very skewed these days, they think they deserve WIC and free shit

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I actually 100% agree.
lizzie_8690
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Sep. 13, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Who cares? Why is it such a big deal how a random stranger feeds her child?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheesyKitty
2 moms liked this
"that's all they care about."

Exactly, when feeding your family is what your thinking about, who is paying for it is not your big concern.

Know what, I have NO problems with Pa for children and babies. You will never see me sneer at a family eating.

Quoting Anonymous:

It isn't free. It's free for them, and that's all they care about. It ISN'T free for the government. They aren't responsible for feeding someone's baby.

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Hey guess what, it's free for them! Wow that's killed your logic pretty quick. Free or free? Hmm shut up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heythereelizah
5 moms liked this
Because I don't fucking want to, that's why. I rather not deal With the postpartum depression it caused. Breastfeeding isn't great for everyone. Not everyone bonds doing it. It made me resent my daughter and I feel so bad that i let people bully me into doing it with my first. I was so miserable with her. I wish I had stood up for myself like I did with my new baby and formula fed the way I wanted to. I'm so much closer with her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN