Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you aren't going to breastfeed..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Then pay for your own formula! If you can't bf for a real medical reason, then this isn't directed towards you. If you are simply just choosing to not bf because you don't feel like it, don't want to get saggy boobs (which isn't caused by bf anyway), don't want to be tied down, etc, then pay for your OWN formula. Why choose not to bf when you're perfectly capable to for free, and choose to go get WIC and have them provide you with formula? It costs the government millions every year. If you CHOOSE not to nurse, fine, but be prepared to provide for own child then, because you're choosing to opt out of the free option!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Replies (531-538):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Pregnancy can cause it, not bf.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't get how people/doctors say your boobs don't sag from BFing... is it just a big coincidence that BFing moms have saggy ass boobs then? Cmon....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 73 on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:46 AM
But if you put majority of mothers together and take bf vs. Nonbf ..mostly the bf will have the saggier boobs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't get how people/doctors say your boobs don't sag from BFing... is it just a big coincidence that BFing moms have saggy ass boobs then? Cmon....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Not true.

Quoting Anonymous:

But if you put majority of mothers together and take bf vs. Nonbf ..mostly the bf will have the saggier boobs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Jessiejem
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 11:02 AM

For the love of gd

Lets just  get rid of all food stamps / WIC since if you can't pay for your own  food for your children  , why have the government pay for it . You CHOSE to have children knowing you can't afford it, why should you get free food ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 73 on Sep. 27, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Me and all my other fellow mother friends must just be blind and have an imagination then..... weird.......

Quoting Anonymous:

Not true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

adulation
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 2:56 PM

wha whaa whaaaa

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:32 PM
What do you and all these MOTHER friends have in common? Having been PREGNANT. Again, pregnancy is what does it, not bf. And even if bf DID cause it, so what?

http://www.bestforbabes.org/science-you-can-use-what-breastfeeding-actually-prevents-sagging

Quoting Anonymous:

Me and all my other fellow mother friends must just be blind and have an imagination then..... weird.......

Quoting Anonymous:

Not true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 73 on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM
I have non bf-ing mother friends ... that was my point. We're in our 20's .. most, but not all, of us have similar bodies ..5ft-5ft5inches .. all weigh between 110-145lbs and the ones who BF have the saggier boobs.

And if it does I'm just saying a lot of women say that because it holds true for a lot of women.
Quoting Anonymous:

What do you and all these MOTHER friends have in common? Having been PREGNANT. Again, pregnancy is what does it, not bf. And even if bf DID cause it, so what?

http://www.bestforbabes.org/science-you-can-use-what-breastfeeding-actually-prevents-sagging

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Not true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)