Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Breastfeeding mama's your boobs look like socks

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

To all of the women who breastfeed and want to hate on the ones who didn't, you're just mad the non breastfeeding women's boobs don't look like socks and ours do. There's no other reasonable explanation as to why you would get so pissed off another woman didn't breastfeed her child. There's nothing wrong with formula these days. So again, you're just mad your boobs look like worn out socks and theirs do not.

There's my opinion of the day. 

Ps. I breastfed so I can say this. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Replies (131-140):
model1000mom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Mine never looked like socks but they did kinda look like two softballs stuck to my chest with bubble gum 

laughing

Sweet_Britt
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I can not picture how a boob could ever look like a sock....LOL

Candi_gal
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Lmao! Pregnancy does that not breastfeeding!
I feel bad that your breasts look like socks, mine still don't and I've bf 2 kids Now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMysteriouss
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Weird. I exclusively breastfed four kids and my boobs look awesome.

Don't hate because you suck as a mother and have saggy titties.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
girlcarrot
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Pregnancy makes almost all books look gross and my boobs look wonderful after breastfeeding for two years and being pregnant again! (wo0!)

i think that is a massive misconception. My moms boobs look horrible and she never even breastfed or got her milk in and she is in 100% perfect health and in her late 40's. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Mine are still perky and sexy! suck on that! You know you want to!

hismommy2010
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:48 PM

I breastfed, but i've never been mad at others who didn't... to each their own... I could careless what others do, or how their breasts look...

I breastfed for 13 months, my boobs didn't look like socks, sure they were a lil defalted, but not long or droppy at all.... I did get breast implants after wards.....

I guess those who breastfed, and got implants after wards, could say that people who didn't breastfeed are just mad at those who did breastfeed because then they got beautiful breast implants!

sugaree
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Stupidity runs like wildfire in these parts. 

Seriously.... "no other reasonable explanation as to why you would get so pissed off another woman didn't breastfeed her child." --- I'm sure the fact that it's the most natural and most nutritious first "meal" for a child has nothing to do with the fact that mom's find breastfeeding THE way to go. 

Also, your entire post is a contradiction and the fact that you post anonymously makes you look like even more of a douche.

sugaree
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Hahahahah, saggy titties.... For real. 

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

Weird. I exclusively breastfed four kids and my boobs look awesome.

Don't hate because you suck as a mother and have saggy titties.

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:50 PM

No, they don't look like socks.  Yours might, but mine never did.  And after I stopped nursing, they went back to the exact way they were before birth after a few months.  Breastfeeding is best-always.  It has nothing to do with whether or not there's something "wrong" with formula.  Breastmilk is the healthiest, best option (assuming mom is healthy.) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)