Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Breastfeeding mama's your boobs look like socks

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

To all of the women who breastfeed and want to hate on the ones who didn't, you're just mad the non breastfeeding women's boobs don't look like socks and ours do. There's no other reasonable explanation as to why you would get so pissed off another woman didn't breastfeed her child. There's nothing wrong with formula these days. So again, you're just mad your boobs look like worn out socks and theirs do not.

There's my opinion of the day. 

Ps. I breastfed so I can say this. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Replies (151-158):
amy31308
by Ashlee on Sep. 14, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Eactly what I was going to say!!!!

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Eh? No, my breasts look nothing like socks. FYI, breastfeeding doesn't cause sagging; *pregnancy* does. By the time you're producing milk your boobs are as "stretched out" as they're going to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TSNDDY
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Um no my boobs are amazingly perky and cute still.. Nursed two babies.. And formula is no where near as good as breastmilk, it's an acceptable alternative though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sandiekd21
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Um... I don't hate on women who don't BF. I think that, if they are able to and don't, they are being selfish, but whatever.
However, I didn't BF DS, he wouldn't take, no matter what I did, and I didn't want him to starve, so I gave in and FF him. I did EBF DD until she was 8 mos old. Then it was just for naps and at night for bed.
My breasts don't look like socks. I have nice, thick, big boobs, thank you very much.

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:10 PM

o.O

Did someone say Boobs???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:10 PM
What are you going on about?! I thought we were talking about you stupidly comparing formula to a Big Mac?! Actually, don't bother responding.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, the way I see it...

If you look at the stats the majority of mothers on WIC are ffers. First off they are wasting my tax $s on something (inferior) that they could be getting for free. Then when their kid get sick all the time my tax $s, in the form of medicaid, pay for him to see the dr.

Personally I would rather see the $ going towards something like education...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, breast is best but feeding your child formula is not the same as feeding them a Big Mac, you stupid woman.

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess us bf moms are bitches because we put the needs of our baby ahead of our own vanity. Formula is like serving your child a Big mac. It will fill him/her up but it won't make him/her healthy.

HookedDreamer
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:10 PM
My sock Noonan rock
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hippie.Gypsy
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Ah really, thanks!

If my breasts look like socks because I breastfed, I shall wear them as a badge of honor, the same way I wear my stretch marks as a badge of honor.

Tara922c
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I don't give a shit how a woman feeds her baby as long as she feeds her baby (with breast-milk or formula). I breastfed, and I do not believe I am a better mother than the next because I did breastfeed. My boobs do not look the same pre-baby, but they do not look like socks. I have seen some nasty boobies in my life, and several are on woman that NEVER breastfed a day in their lives.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN