Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Web-Camming, Stripping, Prostitution........

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:19 AM
  • 82 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just don't get it........NOT gonna happen

YUP, I'm OLD! my DD's are 27 & 18..............& there is NO-ZERO-NOT-ONE situation where I would "let" them get to the point that they felt it was their only option. (nor the mother of my Son's childern -if it happened)

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM
4 moms liked this
Not everyone has a parent like you.
.gumdrop.
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM
I don't think it takes a bad situation to do that stuff. Some people just like to and get the money for "easy" work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Quoting .gumdrop.:

I don't think it takes a bad situation to do that stuff. Some people just like to and get the money for "easy" work.

I disagree

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Not all of us have our parents left! Not all of us have family that care enough about us! Or maybe we dont want to ask for nobodys help so that they can hold that shit over our heads forever!! No I have never stripped, dont got the tits for it! Nope never sold my puss either Thankfully I havent had too because I have worked all my damn life since I was 16 so I wouldnt have to ask nobody for shit. I am the best fucking kitchen cook in the south baby!!! webcamming wtf?
Amybelle
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Not all of us have our parents left! Not all of us have family that care enough about us! Or maybe we dont want to ask for nobodys help so that they can hold that shit over our heads forever!! No I have never stripped, dont got the tits for it! Nope never sold my puss either Thankfully I havent had too because I have worked all my damn life since I was 16 so I wouldnt have to ask nobody for shit. I am the best fucking kitchen cook in the south baby!!! webcamming wtf?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........OK

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:29 AM
It's true. A girl I worked with, her sister's dream was to be a stripper. Once she turned 18, she bought herself some jumbo boobs and she's been a stripper ever since. She loves the money and she has a steady boyfriend. Some people just see it as a job. Shes one of them.

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting .gumdrop.:

I disagree

Amybelle
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

It's true. A girl I worked with, her sister's dream was to be a stripper. Once she turned 18, she bought herself some jumbo boobs and she's been a stripper ever since. She loves the money and she has a steady boyfriend. Some people just see it as a job. Shes one of them.

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting .gumdrop.:

I disagree

BAD situation.....she get's her self-worth from having "jumbo-boobs", stripping & oiney. Wonder how long the BF will hang around when she gets a bit older & doesn't make "money" ....not long,

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:42 AM
She's 4'11" & she had small boobs. She went & got herself some Ds just to be a stripper. She was actually a very cute girl before the implants. Some guys are ok with it. He's been dating her since they were in high school. Last I heard, they're still together. I wouldn't even let my daughter be a Hooters girl or work as a bartender in a strip club but hey someone has to do it right.

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting .gumdrop.:

I disagree

BAD situation.....she get's her self-worth from having "jumbo-boobs", stripping & oiney. Wonder how long the BF will hang around when she gets a bit older & doesn't make "money" ....not long,

hope_love_dream
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:44 AM

good for you but that's not your choice to make.

Amybelle
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Quoting hope_love_dream:

good for you but that's not your choice to make.

No it's not but I'll be DAMNED if any of my children ever feel its a choice they have to make :) They KNOW their Dad and I  will do EVERYTHING to help them be the BEST they can :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)