Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I turned in someones debit card I found yesterday would you have done the same?

Posted by   + Show Post
Just curious
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
LucyHarper
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Thats not how that works. Usually, you don't get that money back. Two of my friends have had their cards either lost or stolen and while they canceled it really quick, any money that the thief spent before they canceled it, they didn't get that money back because the bank has no way of telling if it was really them who spent it. You stole someones hard earned cash. You are a thief.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. I would have used it. Thru get every penny back, all it hurts is the bank, and I feel no pity for the bank. I've done it before and bought some groceries, gas, fast food before they shut it off. Never got in trouble.

beerabitch69
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Of course I would.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 15, 2012 at 6:01 PM
I'm sure they lived. I was homeless at the time and a stupid teen.

Quoting pinkjimmies06:

It can take weeks for the other person to get their money back. What if that's their mortgage payment ir food money. You're a POS.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. I would have used it. They get every penny back, all it hurts is the bank, and I feel no pity for the bank. I've done it before and bought some groceries, gas, fast food before they shut it off. Never got in trouble. Just ran it as a credit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Yes!

pinkjimmies06
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Too bad. I have no sympathy for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting pinkjimmies06:

It can take weeks for the other person to get their money back. What if that's their mortgage payment ir food money. You're a POS.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. I would have used it. They get every penny back, all it hurts is the bank, and I feel no pity for the bank. I've done it before and bought some groceries, gas, fast food before they shut it off. Never got in trouble. Just ran it as a credit.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 15, 2012 at 6:03 PM
*shrugs* oh well.

Quoting LucyHarper:

Thats not how that works. Usually, you don't get that money back. Two of my friends have had their cards either lost or stolen and while they canceled it really quick, any money that the thief spent before they canceled it, they didn't get that money back because the bank has no way of telling if it was really them who spent it. You stole someones hard earned cash. You are a thief.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. I would have used it. Thru get every penny back, all it hurts is the bank, and I feel no pity for the bank. I've done it before and bought some groceries, gas, fast food before they shut it off. Never got in trouble.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 15, 2012 at 6:03 PM
I really don't care.

Quoting pinkjimmies06:

Too bad. I have no sympathy for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting pinkjimmies06:

Quoting Anonymous:

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 6:03 PM

so i take it you made the rent? or whatever it was that you posted the other day. you were in a motel, right, and couldnt pay?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 15, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Yes because they can track that shit now a days. Videos of people using stolen/lost debit cards ...no thanks...my children and family are more important than a few stolen bucks.

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Same here

Quoting mommyof2kids401:

Yes and have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)