Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another "disabled" loser!

thats what was said in another post! i cant stand it when people look down on those who are disabled. Its not like we had a choice in this. 

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:12 PM
I completely understand that- that is what it is for. I'm just explaining why there is such a jaded sterotype

Quoting gemikris82:

yes and theres a difference between abusing it and needing to be on it though.  im talking about people who are truely disabled, not people like you ran itno.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't post whatever your talking about, but I work in a law firm that does ssn disability work, and it's easy for someone to get jaded about the subject. We asked one client what their disability is and they respond "I inherited it. My grandparent were on it, my parents were on it, it's my turn". This is a very abused form of PA.

Quoting gemikris82:

im on disability and  i work part time

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you claim ssn benefits?

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting Anonymous:

What's your disability?

bipolar

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM

morons

gemikris82
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:16 PM

ohh ok.   i gotcha

Quoting Anonymous:

I completely understand that- that is what it is for. I'm just explaining why there is such a jaded sterotype

Quoting gemikris82:

yes and theres a difference between abusing it and needing to be on it though.  im talking about people who are truely disabled, not people like you ran itno.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't post whatever your talking about, but I work in a law firm that does ssn disability work, and it's easy for someone to get jaded about the subject. We asked one client what their disability is and they respond "I inherited it. My grandparent were on it, my parents were on it, it's my turn". This is a very abused form of PA.

Quoting gemikris82:

im on disability and  i work part time

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you claim ssn benefits?

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting Anonymous:

What's your disability?

bipolar

kailalaila
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Im on disabilty, I tried working until I couldnt do it anymore.

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:45 PM

word.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Im 32 and have had 6 strokes since since 2007. have been in and out of the hospital and rehab facilities and used walkers and wheelchairs walkers, canes, braces, ect. was out of work for a yr at the longest a yr and a half. then last year woke up in the hospital and for 5 days had no idea who my youngest two kids where, Im 32 and have vascular dementia. I can never work again. I depise people who abuse ssi \ disability you make people me feel ashamed and i have no reason to be. Im sorry 90% of psych stuff is bull shit!!
gemikris82
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Im 32 and have had 6 strokes since since 2007. have been in and out of the hospital and rehab facilities and used walkers and wheelchairs walkers, canes, braces, ect. was out of work for a yr at the longest a yr and a half. then last year woke up in the hospital and for 5 days had no idea who my youngest two kids where, Im 32 and have vascular dementia. I can never work again. I depise people who abuse ssi \ disability you make people me feel ashamed and i have no reason to be. Im sorry 90% of psych stuff is bull shit!!

how do i make you feel ashamed? and the psych stuff is not bullshit.  im bipolar. living with it everyday. i wishi t was bullshit.

amlucas2011
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 8:48 AM
God hears and sees and he is ALREADY handling it! HUGS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
layawatling
by Laya on Sep. 16, 2012 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, because you wanted to be disabled. Smdh. Wtf is wrong with people these days?!
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 8:54 AM
I wish I didn't have to work. I have anxiety and I don't like being around lots of people I am very slow to catch on to sarcasm so people can be joking but I take it literally then I think they're yelling at me and get flustered and screw something up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)