Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my confession is **UPDATE***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
Today is my birthday dh wants to cook for me but he doesn't know how to cook i am afraid he might burn the house down :(. I feel so bad because i think this but i am gonna try and put the negative behind me and think positive.

Oh my word i have to say the dinner was great this time he made tacos... i am so glad the food wasn't awful and he didn't even need my help which surprised me :)
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:04 AM

let the man cook for you momma! 

Happy Birthday!!!!!

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy Birthday!!!!

I secretly hate when DH cooks. He burns food and it tastes really bad. Lol, I eat it and say its good but ugh, I'm like (in my head) NO!! Please don't cook! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Lol he prob wont burn the house just the food pots pans and stove lol. Happy birthday
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. And i am gonna let him lol in just nervous about it.

Quoting sugareemommee:

let the man cook for you momma! 

Happy Birthday!!!!!

fairyjester
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:06 AM
do you have fire alarm things in your house if so what time cook for you and try to choke it down
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LogansMommy0328
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Lol let him cook something easy like pasta for dinner that's to easy to burn lol keep a watchful eye on him but I sounds like you have a good guy

Happy birthday!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:11 AM

The last time he cooked was awful lol but I ate it anyways it was all dry and gross and does burn things which is worse than dry food.

Quoting twinmommy27:

Happy Birthday!!!!

I secretly hate when DH cooks. He burns food and it tastes really bad. Lol, I eat it and say its good but ugh, I'm like (in my head) NO!! Please don't cook! Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Thanks... and I plan on staying near him while he cooks just for that reason we just bought new dishes lol dont need them burnt up.

Quoting lauren.m:

Lol he prob wont burn the house just the food pots pans and stove lol. Happy birthday

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:14 AM

he doesnt even know how to cook pasta without burning it to the pot. and I plan on staying very close by while he cooks.

Quoting LogansMommy0328:

Lol let him cook something easy like pasta for dinner that's to easy to burn lol keep a watchful eye on him but I sounds like you have a good guy

Happy birthday!!!

jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Happy Birthday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured