Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

married Christian Mom of 3, I am a submissive wife and sahm ask me anything.

Posted by   + Show Post
Ask anything my wonderful cafemom friends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Replies (261-270):
Heatherahh
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Oh my this made me smile, thank you

Quoting Anonymous:

There are tons of couples that I know where the wife is submissive. It's not like he is a domineering dictator. He is a loving husband. That being sad. I wear the pants. I don't like being.told.what to do.unless.it.involves.no clothing and.orgasms.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heatherahh
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you beautiful 31

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Anonymous:

not to many questions here but thanks for setting back feminism 2,000 years but whatever floats your boat

If you think she is setting back feminism, then you have no idea what feminism is, perhaps you should educate yourself instead of making yourself look a fool.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:28 PM
She runs you down and a couple of your friends too. I have seen the messages. She has tried to restart drama with you and a certain christian too.

Quoting lisairv:

Ironic that you would stick up for someone who made a private group just to bash you. I think she even called you a pyscho.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Quoting Anonymous:

You have no clue who I am.

We have never spoken. You are good at airing laundry in private groups. You share private messages with people who then pass them around.

Quoting rhope4:

I THINK I know who you are. Both of those profiles are no longer cm members. If you are who I think you are, I understand now why you will not pm me. I would know your screen name then. Do not worry. I want as much to do with you as you do me. Leave me alone, and I will return the favor.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are good at posting and sharing private messages. I am not dumb. You hate your dirty laundry being aired as much as you air others' dirty laundry.

Quoting rhope4:

Can't please everyone, and I quit trying. If you want to settle this, pm me instead of hiding behind the anon button. We have hijacked this post enough.

Quoting Anonymous:

Friends you haven't burned yet is what you mean.

Quoting rhope4:

That was not me, and I knew nothing about it til I checked in this morning. I must have some friends around here!

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks for hitting report button.

;)

Quoting rhope4:

You have some funny stuff there! Too bad most of it is not true, especially the part about my husband! I wish I could get at that laughing sweetpea!

Quoting Anonymous:

Long time, no see.

Quoting rhope4:

Does he abide by the rules set forth for the MAN in Ephesians 22? It is easy to tell a woman to be submissive, but many men forget that THEY have rules too.

Few questions for you Rhope4. Is it true your current dh was married to his stepdaughter before you? I hear he ran off from his then wife to be with his stepdaughter. While with her he cheated with you on the stepdaughter. Is this true?

I heard you are cheating on your current dh with a coworker. Is this true?

Does your ex know you have his full name, and other information, posted publicly on your journals? If not, do you know this is illegal?

Is your ex aware of how you cheated on him with your current dh?

Anon,

If you really know your BIBLE, as well as

"you say- you do".

You would know that,  one sin is no worse than another.

( i think you need to keep reading. )

You would also, know that you should not publicly judge others, until ...........

"YOU ARE PERFECT"

Besides all of this : you would not be

"HIDING BEHIND ANON"

You would be "WOMAN" enough to identify your screen-name.

******** " Just to CHICKEN  tsk tsk" ********

lisairv
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Eh, I could care less what she says about me. I do think its funny she says shit about others and makes private groups about them and then goes and pms them to make nice. Who knows, there is probably a group about me....lmao.

Quoting Anonymous:

She runs you down and a couple of your friends too. I have seen the messages. She has tried to restart drama with you and a certain christian too.

Quoting lisairv:

Ironic that you would stick up for someone who made a private group just to bash you. I think she even called you a pyscho.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Quoting Anonymous:

We have never spoken. You are good at airing laundry in private groups. You share private messages with people who then pass them around.

Quoting rhope4:

I THINK I know who you are. Both of those profiles are no longer cm members. If you are who I think you are, I understand now why you will not pm me. I would know your screen name then. Do not worry. I want as much to do with you as you do me. Leave me alone, and I will return the favor.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are good at posting and sharing private messages. I am not dumb. You hate your dirty laundry being aired as much as you air others' dirty laundry.

Quoting rhope4:

Can't please everyone, and I quit trying. If you want to settle this, pm me instead of hiding behind the anon button. We have hijacked this post enough.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rhope4:

That was not me, and I knew nothing about it til I checked in this morning. I must have some friends around here!

Quoting Anonymous:

;)

Quoting rhope4:

You have some funny stuff there! Too bad most of it is not true, especially the part about my husband! I wish I could get at that laughing sweetpea!

Quoting Anonymous:

Long time, no see.

Quoting rhope4:

Does he abide by the rules set forth for the MAN in Ephesians 22? It is easy to tell a woman to be submissive, but many men forget that THEY have rules too.

Few questions for you Rhope4. Is it true your current dh was married to his stepdaughter before you? I hear he ran off from his then wife to be with his stepdaughter. While with her he cheated with you on the stepdaughter. Is this true?

Does your ex know you have his full name, and other information, posted publicly on your journals? If not, do you know this is illegal?

Anon,

"you say- you do".

You would also, know that you should not publicly judge others, until ...........

"YOU ARE PERFECT"

"HIDING BEHIND ANON"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Where did I say I was a christian sissyanne?

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rhope4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rhope4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rhope4:

Quoting Anonymous:

;)

Quoting rhope4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Long time, no see.

Quoting rhope4:

Anon,

"you say- you do".

"YOU ARE PERFECT"

"HIDING BEHIND ANON"

Unless, you contact, me ?

I am sure, you have my phone number, and really, want to settle this, then "I am done".

LIFE is just to short !!!

**** Just know this rhope4, is "MY FRIEND" ****

CLICK-ABLE TO GROUP

.mrshallman.
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting motherslove82:

What do you mean by submissive? 50 shades of Grey, or the bible?

Oh just the thought of Christian Grey makes me need to take a cold shower ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:42 AM
Bump
hollydaze1974
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this
sorry, don't understand submissive wives. nothing to ask as your answer will rile me up. a marriage is a partnership.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heatherahh
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:02 AM
So is mine, we each have different roles, but one is not more important then another..

Quoting hollydaze1974:

sorry, don't understand submissive wives. nothing to ask as your answer will rile me up. a marriage is a partnership.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Quoting hollydaze1974:

A marriage where one is submissive and the other is the HOH is very much a partnership. 

Daisypath Halloween tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)